Should Enroth start Game 5?

Robviously

Should Enroth start Game 5?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should Enroth start Game 5?

• No.
    • No.

Is SilvernRed Paul Hamilton by any chance?

What in the .....what? Well, I guess my days of anonymity are over. Yes, I'm Paul Hamilton. PM me if you have any questions for me to ask the players at practice. And feel free to tell me how much you like my Looney Tunes tie.

So screw you and your argument strategy, Hamilton, you big jerk.

No. NO! Screw you! Screw you right up your butt, jerk-face!!!1!

What in the .....what? Well, I guess my days of anonymity are over. Yes, I'm Paul Hamilton. PM me if you have any questions for me to ask the players at practice. And feel free to tell me how much you like my Looney Tunes tie.

If only you had a link in your sig that says your actual name.

I usually don't comment on sensitive issues but does anybody else get a kick out of that Robataille commercial about checking annual PSA levels and not rushing into unnecessary biopsies or whatever? At the end when he says "It turns out, I didn't even have prostate cancer!"-- the way he says it sounds like the punch-line of a joke or something. I imagine that commercial would be a bit of a slap in the face for somebody who does have it.

:lol: At least it's dark humor. Unlike the Veins commercials, which are just downright gross. Or that brutal Toshiba Business solutions one. :sick:

Archived