Are you going to wear a Sabres jersey while watching the game tonight?

nfreeman

It's go time.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to wear a Sabres jersey tonight?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are wearing a jersey, which edition is it?

• Classic '70s blue
    • Classic '70s white
    • Goathead black
    • Goathead white
    • Slug blue
    • Slug white
    • Alternate red
    • Updated classic (ie new) blue
    • Updated classic (ie new) white
    • Alternate blue (ie pepsi cap)
    • N/A -- not wearing a jersey
  3. 3. If you are wearing a jersey, which player's jersey is it?

• '70s era player -- French connection, Schoeny, etc.
    • '80s era player -- Foligno, Andreychuk, Housely, etc.
    • '90s era player -- Lafontaine, Mogilny, Hasek, etc.
    • '00s era player not on team currently -- Drury, Briere, etc.
    • Current team member -- Miller, Myers, etc.
    • No player name
    • N/A -- not wearing a jersey

Only thing Sabres I wear for every game is the undies. 12-3 with 'em, 2-6 without. :thumbsup: yeah I keep track. That's the way I roll. :D

Don't know why I feel compelled to post this, but my wife is wearing her brand new Sabres thong for the game. A new tradition is born.

(no, there's no link)

Don't know why I feel compelled to post this, but my wife is wearing her brand new Sabres thong for the game. A new tradition is born.

(no, there's no link)

Send pics! (just kidding .... unless you want to ... oh nm).

Wearing my early birthday present from my wife... brand new Gerbe jersey.

Only? Just that and a jersey? I'm not a big fan of those tight women's jerseys, but combined with just the thong ... :wub:

Wearing my early birthday present from my wife...

Sounds like eball's wife is wearing his.

:lol:

I have the GR app on my phone, and I'm wrestling with whether to try and listen discreetly during the ceremony/reception (starts at 5:30, ugh) or to record and watch later at home. I'm not sure I trust myself to remember not to cheer out loud if I listen during the ceremony!

EDIT: Just saw the bolded part -- I think I'd get some strange looks indeed if I went into the men's room, LOL.

If you are listening to the game; I don't think you'll get many complaints from guys if you hang out in the men's room!

here is my custom 2011 playoff shirt... I have made one for the past four times we made the playoffs... I wear this all day every game day... under work clothes or under jersey

post-206-018209600 1302828106_thumb.jpg

1 large

Price shipped to 32713 please.... :thumbsup:

here is my custom 2011 playoff shirt... I have made one for the past four times we made the playoffs... I wear this all day every game day... under work clothes or under jersey

post-206-018209600 1302828106_thumb.jpg

Umm...seriously...if you are willing to make and ship this, I'd definitely like one and will compensate you for your efforts. PM me if this is a possibility. Great shirt!

Well survey choices didn't quite allow for it but I choose what was closest. For me it's my Miller USA/Olympic white jersey.

Of course I am wearing it because I am expecting an olympic like playoff from Miller to carry us all the way to the cup final.

Well that was a nice start for another Olympic type run so now that's the style till were done.

Steve Shields goathead got it done last night. I refused to finish getting dressed for my hockey game at 10:15 until the game was over and won. Was sitting on the bench with my pants, shins and skates on with my Shields jersey listening to the end on my phone B-)

post-1361-001019000 1302884997_thumb.jpg

Don't know what to do tomorrow... I can't very well rock a Kaleta jersey to a wedding, lol. Maybe I'll wear it during the day in hopes of sending Patty some more mojo. B-)

Sabres shirt under whatever dress apparel you need to wear for the wedding...OR, convince the Grooms party that every guy WILL wear a jersey over the tux as required by the new era Sabres, and decreed by Pegula himself.

Sabres shirt under whatever dress apparel you need to wear for the wedding...OR, convince the Grooms party that every guy WILL wear a jersey over the tux as required by the new era Sabres, and decreed by Pegula himself.

Much easier for guys to pull this one off. Maybe I should ask eball where his wife got her Sabres thong, or just take Korab's suggestion. ;)

Much easier for guys to pull this one off. Maybe I should ask eball where his wife got her Sabres thong, or just take Korab's suggestion. ;)

Bio rivaling Chz! You've stepped up your game nicely this playoff season! :clapping:

Archived