Are you going to wear a Sabres jersey while watching the game tonight?

nfreeman

It's go time.  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to wear a Sabres jersey tonight?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are wearing a jersey, which edition is it?

• Classic '70s blue
    • Classic '70s white
    • Goathead black
    • Goathead white
    • Slug blue
    • Slug white
    • Alternate red
    • Updated classic (ie new) blue
    • Updated classic (ie new) white
    • Alternate blue (ie pepsi cap)
    • N/A -- not wearing a jersey
  3. 3. If you are wearing a jersey, which player's jersey is it?

• '70s era player -- French connection, Schoeny, etc.
    • '80s era player -- Foligno, Andreychuk, Housely, etc.
    • '90s era player -- Lafontaine, Mogilny, Hasek, etc.
    • '00s era player not on team currently -- Drury, Briere, etc.
    • Current team member -- Miller, Myers, etc.
    • No player name
    • N/A -- not wearing a jersey

When checking out a the supermarket across the street just now in my Ruff jersey I got the par-for-the-course "Is that a hockey team?" comment from the girl bagging my lunch ... but it didn't stop me from donating to the March of Dimes and writing "Lindy Ruff - Let's Go Buffalo!" on the little card they give you that they put up on the wall. Gotta be good for some karma giving to the March of Dimes, right?

Good call. We need all the deity juice we can squeeze.

Right on -- everyone here should be doing as many good deeds as possible. Donate to charity, help someone carry something, pick up litter -- it all counts.

Only for playoffs...

Outstanding.

got my signed Vanek/pommers jersey with staffords number on it ready to go... ironic huh?

What does this jersey look like?

Since no one else jumped on this I guess I'll have to. 2-6 without the sabres undies or just "without"?

Good question. There are many more on this topic that should be asked...

Updated classic (current home), since it is the only current jersey that I own (been meaning to fix that, but I only buy "authentics" and things like a new kitchen seem to take priority :rolleyes: .) I also have a lot from the goat head era, a 2006-07 retro (royal) third, and (sadly) a blue slug. If Roy were playing, I might don his 2002 Preseason game-worn black goat head, but he's not and I'd be nervous wearing it anyway.

Fixed, although I might ask why that would be the answer to the first question.

Two reasons: (1) work, then fundraiser where I will start watching the game, then straight to meet some friends out for the remainder of the game. (2) Superstition: I have a red third jersey that brings the team luck ONLY when used sparingly. Last used during the Carolina game and I don't think the mojo has recharged yet. Basically, it stays folded up unless there's a must-win game. The original white that I have does not bring the team any luck at all. And I cannot wear any jersey to a game--that causes an instant Sabres collapse.

Well survey choices didn't quite allow for it but I choose what was closest. For me it's my Miller USA/Olympic white jersey.

Of course I am wearing it because I am expecting an olympic like playoff from Miller to carry us all the way to the cup final.

My girlfriend wants to eat THAI food tonight...is this a bad omen I don't think I have ever ate this on a Playoff game night

It's not a bad omen. The Sabres have never lost a playoff game when you've eaten Thai food. ;)

I'm going with the classic white original jersey because 1) it's awesome, and 2) that's what I'm assuming the players will be wearing tonight.

If you're on the fence about what to pick, wear your favorite jersey, because after they win tonight, you better be wearing the same one Saturday too!

I'm going with the classic white original jersey because 1) it's awesome, and 2) that's what I'm assuming the players will be wearing tonight.

If you're on the fence about what to pick, wear your favorite jersey, because after they win tonight, you better be wearing the same one Saturday too!

Knock on wood, please.

I got my Vanek blue slug on. All day at class, and then to the bar tonight. I would rock the autographed Miller, but it's in a frame on the wall.

I couldn't wear mine to work today, GAH! :death:

I have it in my office though, and will be sporting it from work to the gym (not while working out though), then after the gym to the bar (counter productive? I think not, some people work out to lose weight, I work out to make more room :D )

OH MY GOD, 5 MORE HOURS TILL PUCK DROP :beer:

Archived