Jessie Pegula, twitter , and hockeybuzz....

inkman

Speaking of JP anybody catch her tweeting away today? She said something like "What are your thoughts on the deadline?" and then five minutes later, "LOL! I posted that and i get 28 mentions in 3 minutes." What'd you think was going to happen? I hope she isn't that oblivious. Annoying. Something about the owner's daughter constantly tweeting reeks of unprofessionalism.

The Pegula daughters are teenagers, not professionals! If you have a problem with their tweets, here's an effective solution: DON'T READ THEIR TWEETS.

The Pegula daughters are teenagers, not professionals! If you have a problem with their tweets, here's an effective solution: DON'T READ THEIR TWEETS.

If a 16 year old constantly on twitter is unprofessional, what does that say about the Chad Johnson's of the world?

Jess said in her recent vid clip that (in reference to the scoreboard slug) TPegs said he doesn't like people calling it a slug, but it's goin'.

The road trip should give them time to get it down eh?

If he's smart....he does a charity thing where for $5, fans can take 3 shots with a sledgehammer at them out in front of the arena.

Agreed. They're just kids on the Internet. They aren't the face of the organization and they've made it clear that they won't discuss anything of that nature. They want to be treated like fellow fans, and I think for the most part that is the reception they've gotten. Jpegs has shown that she has a brain for hockey and for PR, which makes her more of an asset than a problem. I see no reason for any of the negative remarks that have been made and personally think that they should just be allowed to continue on as they are.

Jess said in her recent vid clip that (in reference to the scoreboard slug) TPegs said he doesn't like people calling it a slug, but it's goin'.

They should have taken them down before this season started. It was bad enough that all those teams from other countries had to see those angry horned hamsters on there during the World Juniors. I thought that was quite embarrassing. Then again, he wasn't the owner back then.

While i can not confirm or deny it, my friend went with his younger brother to that wrestling show (WWF or whatever its called) and told me the slugs are gone. Speaking of which, i didn't know people still watched that garbage?

While i can not confirm or deny it, my friend went with his younger brother to that wrestling show (WWF or whatever its called) and told me the slugs are gone. Speaking of which, i didn't know people still watched that garbage?

Here we go again.

....you watch TV and movies, right? They're scripted also. Wrestling is no different than other forms of entertainment.

I don't see what is wrong with grown men pining for large muscular men in clothing less concealing than my boxer briefs.

How about grown men watching large muscular men in colorful, tight, revealing spandex vigorously bump into and grope eachother until they finally collapse together, rolling around in the grass and mud? :wub:

How about grown men watching large muscular men in colorful, tight, revealing spandex vigorously bump into and grope eachother until they finally collapse together, rolling around in the grass and mud? :wub:

Wow! Something about the sick turn this thread has taken caused a member with 2 posts in almost a year to comment!

Archived