Jessie Pegula, twitter , and hockeybuzz....

inkman

There are fake accounts on Twitter?

I was suspicious too. I'm sure we would have heard something by now if it wasn't the real Jessica.

It's big trouble in the making for the new owner, and I wouldn't be surprised if Dad had a little talk with the kid.

Someone asked her if Lindy would be back and she tweeted that she's not at liberty to say. That's a pretty clear indication Dad likes Lindy, sonofabitch!!!

I'm wondering when Pops is going to put his overalls on, load up the shotgun and scatter some of these fellas into the corn field.

Nobody ever said the media, or grown men, had any shame.

Jeremy White asked Jessica why she unfollowed him.

I'll be back later after vomiting.

I'm wondering when Pops is going to put his overalls on, load up the shotgun and scatter some of these fellas into the corn field.

Nobody ever said the media, or grown men, had any shame.

Jeremy White asked Jessica why she unfollowed him.

I'll be back later after vomiting.

"unfollowed?" .......<google searches> ......ah....Twitter Speak....I've never twittered so that's a new one for me.

"unfollowed?" .......<google searches> ......ah....Twitter Speak....I've never twittered so that's a new one for me.

i.e. "I'm going to talk to you because you are from Buffalo and this is an exciting time for everyone so let's have a little fun with it for now." to...... "Wow, so you are a media dude almost twice my age and are buttering me up for info, plus you seem like the type of guy that would take a girl out on a first date and make her pay for the check."

i.e. "I'm going to talk to you because you are from Buffalo and this is an exciting time for everyone so let's have a little fun with it for now." to...... "Wow, so you are a media dude almost twice my age and are buttering me up for info, plus you seem like the type of guy that would take a girl out on a first date and make her pay for the check."

I think I'm glad I grew up without having to maintain a social media network.

Twitter is actually awesome if you don't bother "tweeting." I signed up just to read tweets from stand up comics who can can say something funny in 140 characters.

And like I've been saying for weeks, following Stevie Johnson starting right after his infamous "why did God make me drop the ball?" tweet was the best Twitter decision I ever made. That guy is awesome. He went through a phase where half his tweets were about how his wife and kids weren't home but he was watching SpongeBob anyway.

The Pens are getting beat up right now by the Islanders. They are falling left and right with injuries every game. Perhaps there is some sort of Pegula correlation. Jessie Pegula says her favorite player was Drury - the Sabres were pretty good then. Then she has been a Pens fan and the Pens have been pretty good. Now her father is buying the Sabres and they are getting more and more focused on the Sabres - the Sabres have been stepping it up lately.

Archived