GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Nope.

All goals are beautiful. :lol:

Vanek's definitely was. I don't want to hear any BS about that being lucky or ugly. He knew exactly what he was trying to do and made it happen.

Adam did exactly what I want him to do -- go in front of the net and cause problems. That's what his goals are going to look like. Hopefully he scores lots of them. After cheering for a team of midgets my whole life, I definitely find those goals beautiful.

Why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, why, oh why, would you not play that behind the net? :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Or if need be, up the near board. Or he could have picked up the puck and stuffed it somewhere. Just don't play it into your own slot! WTF?!

hey idiot - thanks for ruining a great game. I hope I NEVER see him again this season. If they lose this one, it is going to hurt them BADLY. How could you even THINK of making that pass - fckn moron

His 31st NHL game and he's a career +9 heading into tonight. Let's calm down.

If those couple off the posts were shots by the Sabres, these versus announcers would be going insane about how beautiful of a save it was by Thomas. Earlier they were going nuts (before the shot went off Sekera to save a goal) about the great save Thomas made on Vanek right in front, when it was just vanek shooting it off the logo on thomas' chest, even I've made those saves

I don't know what happens to this team but they can really start to make some horrible decisions with the puck all of sudden. It's like contagious at least 3 others besides weber there, Miller, Pomonville, Hecht....

Crazy they were lucky to make OT... Oh and that PP was bull crap earlier with all the shots they ley Boston take on Sabres earlier..