GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Man I hate the way this team played after they got ahead by one, a brain cramp by Weber travels across the whole team. Pominville was useless again tonight he had 2 or 3 looks for goals that should have been in. He needs bench time. Weber, I am almost at the point of asking for River back I know he would not have attempted that bone headed play.

I need a drink now on a work night.... Gad I hate myself for rooting for this team at times

Yes, Roy botched it but Boston was TOTALLY on their heels in the 3rd and when Weber made that pass, it was never close for the remainder

So? Look at the season stats, the Sabres get NOTHING from most of their veteran players. We're supposed to throw a rookie defenseman under the bus because most of the team is useless?

Did they give ADAM 4 minutes because it looked like it hurt, I didn't see any blood ? Great game by VANEK, too bad he didn't bury that slapper that hit the post, then WEBER's brain fart wouldn't of been that costly. ROY ? :doh:

At least we got 1 point.

One minor penalty called on Boston the entire game.

That's actually a good thing. On that one power play, Boston had the only real scoring chance. If the refs would have called everything on them, we would have lost 5 - 2.

OK, had time to breathe. Hard fought game and got a point. Keep playing like that and the points will come. The passing in the 3rd period was perfect from start to finish until you know what. Face it, we have one closer on this team so deal with it...we all know it and it won't change so until the season is over - just eliminate the HUGE mistakes.

I think he's +7 for his career.

Also wasn't his fault that Ryan Miller let in one of his softest goals ever in the 1st. Are we throwing him under the bus too?

He sucks too. Chill man, I'm just messing with you. Just a shame to lose a point that way when this team has put themselves in the position they have.

He sucks too. Chill man, I'm just messing with you. Just a shame to lose a point that way when this team has put themselves in the position they have.

I'm just saying most of our team sucks. At least a guy like Weber should improve (and, really, asking him to NOT make the worst passing decision in recent memory is not asking a ton. He should be able to learn that quickly.) I'm more frustrated that half our roster is veterans who used to be good but give us nothing now.

Too much to ask the best goalie in the solar system to make a save after Weber's TO? It's what the great ones do.

We know you didn't see it. You'll see it on a highlight somewhere tomorrow, and then you'll understand why no one is blaming Miller for that goal.

The first goal, yeah, that one's on Miller.

We know you didn't see it. You'll see it on a highlight somewhere tomorrow, and then you'll understand why no one is blaming Miller for that goal.

The first goal, yeah, that one's on Miller.

I'm not asking anyone to blame Miller. Was the shot absolutely unstoppable? Unstoppable shots are stopped every night. Thomas did it the other night against Toronto.

I'm not asking anyone to blame Miller. Was the shot absolutely unstoppable? Unstoppable shots are stopped every night. Thomas did it the other night against Toronto.

Unstoppable shots go in every night as well. It sucks, but when you put half an AHL team on the ice and still pick up a point, it's not that bad. Granted, once the starters come back we'll still only have a 3/4ths of and NHL team on the ice.