GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Why isn't someone always pestering Thomas. Last year I watched him give up more goals than I can remember because he was trying to retaliate on someone. Even if we get a Goalie interference call I think it would be worth it.

Moneymutual.com seems like a great idea.

Montel Williams endorses it. It HAS to be a great idea.

On edit: "Why does Montel Williams endorse MoneyMutual?

Celebrated talk show host and Daytime Emmy Award winner Montel Williams associates himself only with products that help people live better physically, spiritually, financially and emotionally. He understands that people will find themselves with difficult to pay expenses due to lack of funds or credit and agrees that a cash advance can provide the needed quick assistance and help avoid more costly fees."

Bruins could have added like 3 more goals this period so far.

Exactly..

Nice hard working goal!

Very nice, Luke trust the force is with you and lets get one more in the 3rd.

Okay tied after 2 going into the 3rd on the road not a bad place to be after the chances you gave up in the 2nd, no more of those please and lets play a smart road game here in the 3rd and wait for a mistake and our chances.

Let's go B'lo you can do this.

Did anyone else see Thorton just punch little Gerbe right in the face?

Everyone punches GERBE, there's no chance of retaliation, he's like a punching bag. Maybe ROY should punch him, it worked to get rid of CONNELLY. I know, I know, ROY didn't punch......

We outplayed them in the first, and they got a goal.

They outplayed us in the second, and we got a goal.

What does that mean for the third? Who the hell knows.

No one knows. Not even Harry, who just called a 1-1 game "pretty even going into the third."