GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

As of last night, I am seeing the same thing you are. No feed for the basic CI channels (770+). However, I am in the Crapitals local market, so I get the game on Comcast Sports (629 or so) but only in SD. They have NBA on the HD channel. GRRRRRRRR!!!

Look around on other HD channels. Up here on Philly Comcast, there's a second channel (TCN) that'll often have the Flyers on if something is tying up the normal Comcast Sports Network channel (Sixers, Philles, etc.).

FWIW, I've seen the Sabres on 638 almost every game this season, and I'm out of market (although I'm in NYC, which is MSG territory, so maybe I'm not really out of market?).

Good man.

I'm way out and the only channel I look for is 638-1. Damn, it's windy up in this piece.

Does anyone else have the rangers bruins game blacked out on Vs.? I was hoping to have a game to flip to during commercials and instead they are showing some bull*hit NASCAR Hick show. The NHL really needs to improve their TV coverage if they want the league to grow in this country.

blacked out for me, but i think is b/c i am in the NYC area...

just to reiterate earlier posts, if Sab's can pick up a point tonight, and/or play a solid road game, i will think we are back on track and believe they can make a run at playoffs still. anything else and the last week was a mirage.

that is such a weak F'ing 2nd call when a team is already down one. it has to be short of murder or ruins a good scoring chance to make that 2nd penalty call

• Like (+1) 1