Unconfirmed rumor

Two or less

I think Kassian has much more offensive game than those 2. Now, he may not turn out to be as effective a pro as Neil is and May was, but that will be more a function of what's upstairs than his hands.

Check out May's OHL numbers. I don't know how the changes in the game have effected that league over the years, but May had some really impressive offensive numbers there.

Check out May's OHL numbers. I don't know how the changes in the game have effected that league over the years, but May had some really impressive offensive numbers there.

Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM

1988-89 Niagara Falls Thunder OHL 65 8 14 22 304 17 0 1 1 55

1989-90 Niagara Falls Thunder OHL 61 33 58 91 223 16 9 13 22 64

1990-91 Niagara Falls Thunder OHL 34 37 32 69 93 14 11 14 25 53

Look at his ppg totals his final season.

People also forget that, early in his career, he could put the puck in the net when he wasn't injured. Fortunately or unfortunately, its seemed he was always out with a broken hand from punching guys in the helmet. I pasted his career numbers below. Interestingly, he went straight from Juniors to the NHL.

Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM

1991-92 Buffalo Sabres NHL 69 11 6 17 309 7 1 4 5 2

1992-93 Buffalo Sabres NHL 82 13 13 26 242 8 1 1 2 14

1993-94 Buffalo Sabres NHL 84 18 27 45 171 7 0 2 2 9

1994-95 Buffalo Sabres NHL 33 3 3 6 87 4 0 0 0 2

1995-96 Buffalo Sabres NHL 79 15 29 44 295 -- -- -- -- --

1996-97 Buffalo Sabres NHL 42 3 4 7 106 10 1 1 2 32

1997-98 Buffalo Sabres NHL 36 4 7 11 113 -- -- -- -- --

1997-98 Vancouver Canucks NHL 27 9 3 12 41 -- -- -- -- --

1998-99 Vancouver Canucks NHL 66 6 11 17 102 -- -- -- -- --

1999-00 Vancouver Canucks NHL 59 9 7 16 90 -- -- -- -- --

2000-01 Phoenix Coyotes NHL 62 11 14 25 107 -- -- -- -- --

2001-02 Phoenix Coyotes NHL 72 10 12 22 95 5 0 0 0 0

2002-03 Phoenix Coyotes NHL 20 3 4 7 32 -- -- -- -- --

2002-03 Vancouver Canucks NHL 3 0 0 0 10 14 0 0 0 15

2003-04 Vancouver Canucks NHL 70 5 6 11 137 6 1 0 1 6

2005-06 Colorado Avalanche NHL 54 3 3 6 82 3 0 0 0 0

2006-07 Colorado Avalanche NHL 10 0 3 3 8 -- -- -- -- --

2006-07 Anaheim Ducks NHL 14 0 1 1 13 18 0 1 1 28

2007-08 Anaheim Ducks NHL 61 3 1 4 53 6 0 0 0 4

2008-09 Anaheim Ducks NHL 20 0 5 5 28 -- -- -- -- --

2008-09 Toronto Maple Leafs NHL 38 1 1 2 61 -- -- -- -- --

2009-10 Detroit Red Wings NHL 40 0 1 1 66 -- -- -- -- --

2009-10 Grand Rapids Griffins AHL 17 5 5 10 40 -- -- -- -- --

NHL Totals 1041 127 161 288 2248 88 4 9 13 112

I see what you did there.

If Kassian turns out to be the next Brad May, I will be thrilled.

Any news on the Miller front?

I see what you did there.

If Kassian turns out to be the next Brad May, I will be thrilled.

Any news on the Miller front?

Yeah, I fully expected someone to call me on that one. I will admit to not having a clue when to use either of those words. And as for May, I still would have rather had Tkachuk.

Yeah, I fully expected someone to call me on that one. I will admit to not having a clue when to use either of those words. And as for May, I still would have rather had Tkachuk.

I thought you did it on porpoise, actually, given what was going on up-thread.

No doubt about Tkachuk, but if Kassian turns into May, I will be happy. (If he turns into Tkachuk, I'll be happier.)

I thought you did it on porpoise, actually, given what was going on up-thread.

No doubt about Tkachuk, but if Kassian turns into May, I will be happy. (If he turns into Tkachuk, I'll be happier.)

I'm a math guy. You'll never find me making creative grammar "errors".

I'm a math guy. You'll never find me making creative grammar "errors".

If Darcy was on a train to Erie going 80 MPH, leaving Buffalo at 3 PM......and Larry Quinn was on a train from Cleveland to Buffalo going 60 MPH and it leaves at 2:30 PM......what town do I need to be in to throw the switch on the rails at just the right time?

If Darcy was on a train to Erie going 80 MPH, leaving Buffalo at 3 PM......and Larry Quinn was on a train from Cleveland to Buffalo going 60 MPH and it leaves at 2:30 PM......what town do I need to be in to throw the switch on the rails at just the right time?

You're screwed. Darcy's probably off the train already before Larry even gets to Erie.

Unfortunately, Darcy would be off the train in Erie before Larry's train would even meet him,.. damn.

You're screwed. Darcy's probably off the train already before Larry even gets to Erie.

Wasn't meant to be answered seriously.....but since you did. You are wrong.

If the tracks run along the 90....they would collide just inside the PA border. I suggest staying at the Red Carpet Inn, paying cash, under the name of Ted Nolan.

Wasn't meant to be answered seriously.....but since you did. You are wrong.

If the tracks run along the 90....they would collide just inside the PA border. I suggest staying at the Red Carpet Inn, paying cash, under the name of Ted Nolan.

If by some chance SwampDonkey and I are right, you still have a chance. You could flip the switch so that Larry's train hits Darcy's while it is stopped in Erie. You just need to make sure you throw a really shiny coin down on the tracks in front of the parked train so that Darcy is distracted.

If by some chance SwampDonkey and I are right, you still have a chance. You could flip the switch so that Larry's train hits Darcy's while it is stopped in Erie. You just need to make sure you throw a really shiny coin down on the tracks in front of the parked train so that Darcy is distracted.

Or perhaps you could put a smallish forward with lots of potential there in place of the coin. That would get Darcy to stop and look for sure.

Or perhaps you could put a smallish forward with lots of potential there in place of the coin. That would get Darcy to stop and look for sure.

I don't know. He does like to stay the course, so I'm not really sure how we could get him to shake things up and not walk directly to his hotel.

OK, we'll try another one.

If an order of Matzah Ball Soup costs $3.50

and a gifelte fish costs $6

How many gifelte fish can Ronan Tynan stuff into his prosthetic legs on his appearance fee received from Larry Quinn if he only orders one Matzah Ball to put in his mouth as he attempts to sing the correct lyrics to the Star Spangled banner?

per GR550:

Ryan Miller is not quite ready to start a game, but he will back up Jhonas Enroth in New Jersey on Wednesday as Patrick Lalime is fighting stomach problems. Lindy Ruff said, "Patty had some stomach issues this morning so we've sent him to see the doctor. He may not make the trip. It looks like Ryan may be ready to back up, so we should be OK. Lalime might be an appendicitis, that's what they're checking into right now."

How many gifelte fish can Ronan Tynan stuff into his prosthetic legs on his appearance fee received from Larry Quinn if he only orders one Matzah Ball to put in his mouth as he attempts to sing the correct lyrics to the Star Spangled banner?

Trick question everyone knows Tynan hates jews.

per GR550:

Ryan Miller is not quite ready to start a game, but he will back up Jhonas Enroth in New Jersey on Wednesday as Patrick Lalime is fighting stomach problems. Lindy Ruff said, "Patty had some stomach issues this morning so we've sent him to see the doctor. He may not make the trip. It looks like Ryan may be ready to back up, so we should be OK. Lalime might be an appendicitis, that's what they're checking into right now."

Wow! Ethron has real power! His performance in Toronto mended Miller's knee and sickened Lalime!

For the love of God, can we leave Phil Kessel out of this disturbing scenario?

What, that people who feel the need to claim they have earned degrees and achieved a certain level of education on a message board probably haven't?

Certainly something to think about.

Time better spent declaring how devilishly handsome we are now that we are missing avatars. :thumbsup:

(Hey, my Avatar is back!!! Underneath those goggles my eyes are simply bewitching)

Certainly something to think about.

Time better spent declaring how devilishly handsome we are now that we are missing avatars. :thumbsup:

(Hey, my Avatar is back!!! Underneath those goggles my eyes are simply bewitching)

really? I always pictured you as the two goggled version of that professor from the Harry Potter movies.

Archived