Unconfirmed rumor

Two or less

Rivet is not playing tonight and there is some rumors that calgary flames have some interest in Rivet but i don't know what the sabres could get in exchange. Except Iginla i don't see anyone good in this team that could make the sabres better

He's old, but Brendan Morrison is still a decent center. Tanguay? Bourque? Not sure that any of them are realistic in return for Rivet, but I think any of them would help a bit.

He's old, but Brendan Morrison is still a decent center. Tanguay? Bourque? Not sure that any of them are realistic in return for Rivet, but I think any of them would help a bit.

I'm not sure why they need to bring back a player in return. They'd take a 6th round pick if they could get it.

I'd be more than satisfied with a draft pick for Rivet. The real question is how much is Enroth worth to a team like Edmonton or NYI that desperately need a goalie? Enroth has played well in the NHL this year and with Leggio holding down the fort in Portland (if that's still the case-- sorry I don't keep up to date on Portland Pirates news) it would not surprise me to see Enroth dealt, preferably packaged with Rivet and Stafford for some sort of goal-scorer.

Archived