GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

On a side note, I just saw the 5 logos of the Northeast division listed side by side. Isn't it great to be the one that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb anymore? That falls on you now, Ottawa.

Speaking of the 5 teams, does anybody else feel like our division has the most parity in the NHL? Toronto looked pretty good last night.

Honestly, if you held a gun to my head I would pick the Sabres to win the division, but I could also see 4th or 5th. Bottomline, it should be an entertaining season.

Well, thank you for caring. I hope we can be friends. :beer:
We're brothers in beer, hockey, and waiting for our jerseys. But then again, I hate my brothers.

:thumbsup:

oh, and the euphoria of opening night for our team is so powerful that it's prevented PA from squawking about the ruff ball-washing in today's BN.

giddy-up.

A few items I'd like to see tonight:

- chemistry on the TC-Vanek-Pommer line

- Morrisson introducing himself emphatically to Neil.

- Ennis playing like he belongs on the top 6

- Stafford continuing strong preseason play

- Gaustad-McCormick-Kaleta doing some damage

- The first Senator that jostles Miller paying a heavy price

- Rivet looking rejuvenated

- Sekera looking like he earned that #6 spot, not won it by default

- Myers

- Better execution on the PP

Go Sabres.

This may just be the most important question leading into this season. Has there still been no mention of whether or not Ennis and Gerbe will switch from their awful jersey numbers now that they made the opening roster?

With Mair gone, I'm full expecting a number change for Ennis:

post-1053-046414000 1286564046_thumb.jpg post-1053-072892700 1286564061_thumb.jpg

Archived