[OT] Weber's Mustard

chileanseabass

I ordered 18 lbs of Sahlen's hot dogs online the other day for my Dad's birthday present, and they sent along 3 bottles of Weber's Mustard. I'm the only one in my house who likes it, so that's 2 bottles too many. If anyone else is far from WNY and wants some mustard, let me know and I'll be happy to send a bottle your way. Just PM me your address. Not nearly as cool as DVDs to soldiers in Iraq, but in the middle of summer it's the best I can do.

I ordered 18 lbs of Sahlen's hot dogs online the other day for my Dad's birthday present, and they sent along 3 bottles of Weber's Mustard. I'm the only one in my house who likes it, so that's 2 bottles too many. If anyone else is far from WNY and wants some mustard, let me know and I'll be happy to send a bottle your way. Just PM me your address. Not nearly as cool as DVDs to soldiers in Iraq, but in the middle of summer it's the best I can do.

This is the old "free Weber's Mustard from the internet" scam. My grandmother fell for this a couple years back. Some friendly chap on the internet offers her some free bottles of mustard and the next thing she knows there are a couple thugs at her house stealing her TV and all her quilts.

Don't fall for this one, Sabres fans.

This is the old "free Weber's Mustard from the internet" scam. My grandmother fell for this a couple years back. Some friendly chap on the internet offers her some free bottles of mustard and the next thing she knows there are a couple thugs at her house stealing her TV and all her quilts.

Don't fall for this one, Sabres fans.

Runs right up there with the Nigerian frozen bank accounts.

Where do you order them from? I crave those things..

Or Darcy Regier alluding to roster moves that never seem to happen because no one else wants to trade.

Seriously though... free mustard. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sorry. I took SilverNRed's word, not yours. I'll have to check out the link in a couple of days. Time for me to crash for the night.

Weber's mustard is the best. Ever.

True that, I keep a supply that I restock on my semi annual Buffalo road trips. But to to be complete you have to add the Weber's Hot green tomatoe piccalilli relish and some fresh cut vidalli onions. My mouth is watering as I type this beyond my normal drooling on myself.

I ordered 18 lbs of Sahlen's hot dogs online the other day for my Dad's birthday present, and they sent along 3 bottles of Weber's Mustard.

18 lbs? That's a lot of hot dogs!

It's cool that they sent you free Weber's!

18 lbs? That's a lot of hot dogs!

It's cool that they sent you free Weber's!

Yeah, it is quite a few. I kept one 3 lb bag for myself, then the old man gets 15 lbs. for his birthday. He's always talking about how he misses Sahlen's hot dogs, so I thought I'd do it right. My wife on the other hand thinks I'm nuts, but I've known the old man longer than she has :nana:

Weber's mustard is the best. Ever.

true that - DOUBLE TRUE.

i recently got a jar that had apparently been bottled (?) at the end of a production run, or something, as it had something like twice the normal amount of horseradish than is customary. i treasured that jar as though it were the nectar of the gods. there were some tears, though, for the kids in the house, who eat weber's without blinking; i let them switch to french's until i'd consumed the special jar.

I'd love some Weber's mustard, but to get it I'd have to reveal my real name and address to you. That's just way too creepy man, you know with all the Sabre space internet stalkers these days.

well-played.

i propose that regulars never let that celebrity thread die.

Now I don't post on sabrespace, as I am just along time lurker. I just had to chime in on this one and say that www.buffalofoods.com is the greatest web site out there if you are missing the taste of home. I just yesterday received an order of Hot dogs and several pounds of beef and a dozen weck rolls which of course we had to have for dinner last night. Their service is great and you just can't go wrong when everything shows up on your door step the next day.

Dude how big are these bottles of mustard? Why not just keep them? haha

16 oz. I have one that's about half gone from the last order we placed (6 months ago or so), and then I'm keeping one of the 3 they sent. That'll be more than enough for the forseeable future. Plus, I thought I'd share the wealth with some fellow Buffalonians who may be missing something from home.

While it's an amazing offer, i will allow out of towners to have a taste of Buffalo but in your honor Chilean, i have bought some Sahlens hots and Weber's mustard here in Rochester for tomorrow Bills tailgate.

Thanks for taunting us out of towners. I still have to wait a week before I can get any of that stuff.

Archived