[OT] Weber's Mustard

chileanseabass

Probably not. Pilot isn't one of my favorite truck stop chains anyways, so go figure.

I'm not a trucker, so I'm not rating it from a professional's point of view. But we like that one at I-86 and I-390. Stop there on every trip home.

I buy a case or two a year directly from Webers, much cheaper than Buffalofoods.com. I live near Sarasota FL and there are a few wings places around that sell Saileens, they usually let you buy 5-10 lbs of the dogs from them. I can buy them and eat them the same day. As long as I don't run out of mustard.

Weber's is the best mustard, bar none!

For you folks just a little south of the Mason-Dixon line, you can find Weber's at Wegman's. I'm in Virginia & that's where I buy mine all the time.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Go Sabres! Go Bills!

Weber's is the best mustard, bar none!

For you folks just a little south of the Mason-Dixon line, you can find Weber's at Wegman's. I'm in Virginia & that's where I buy mine all the time.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

Go Sabres! Go Bills!

Sahlen's and Zweigle's hot dogs can usually be had at Wegman's too. While on the subject, I think the Wegman's house brand are made by Zweigle's. Same look, same packaging; the only thing I haven't done is a back-to-back test to see.

Sahlen's and Zweigle's hot dogs can usually be had at Wegman's too. While on the subject, I think the Wegman's house brand are made by Zweigle's. Same look, same packaging; the only thing I haven't done is a back-to-back test to see.

Thanks for the hot dog update. I'll check it out next time I'm at Wegman's.

Webers mustard? I have honestly never heard of it much less tried it. I can only assume that this mustard rocks hotdogs or burgers. Sorry, I am an out of stater and generally am clueless as to what the rest of the country considers to be a fine quality product. I feel like I've been leaving on a desert Island or no man's land. Wow!!! Just wow!!!

Webers mustard? I have honestly never heard of it much less tried it. I can only assume that this mustard rocks hotdogs or burgers. Sorry, I am an out of stater and generally am clueless as to what the rest of the country considers to be a fine quality product. I feel like I've been leaving on a desert Island or no man's land. Wow!!! Just wow!!!

order some online, it'll change your life.

I'm not a trucker, so I'm not rating it from a professional's point of view. But we like that one at I-86 and I-390. Stop there on every trip home.

I forget the name of that town, but I know where you're talking about. It's one of their newer ones. They've had it open for about the past 2-3 years IIRC. It sure was an improvement from the dump across the street from it. What sucks is that Pilot has not learned its lesson to include sit-down restaurants in most of their newer locations (but some of them do have Denny's in them. Not sure if that's an improvement).

BTW, I'll take d4rksabre's advice. I'll go look up Weber's mustard online. After all, this must be the mustard that an old friend of mine on a Reformation messaging board told me about a few months ago.

I forget the name of that town, but I know where you're talking about. It's one of their newer ones. They've had it open for about the past 2-3 years IIRC. It sure was an improvement from the dump across the street from it. What sucks is that Pilot has not learned its lesson to include sit-down restaurants in most of their newer locations (but some of them do have Denny's in them. Not sure if that's an improvement).

BTW, I'll take d4rksabre's advice. I'll go look up Weber's mustard online. After all, this must be the mustard that an old friend of mine on a Reformation messaging board told me about a few months ago.

Kanona is the town. The one across the street really took it on the chin when Pilot went in. The old one did have a sit down diner. We ate there a lot. But the wife wants clean bathrooms and Pilot wins hands-down. They have a Subway in there too.

Kanona is the town. The one across the street really took it on the chin when Pilot went in. The old one did have a sit down diner. We ate there a lot. But the wife wants clean bathrooms and Pilot wins hands-down. They have a Subway in there too.

Yup. Never argue with the wife. They're always right and they always seem to win.

Now, if Pilot would put Weber's mustard in their mustard dispensers... :rolleyes:

How about your colon? Any complaints?

A brief interview with shrader's colon.

Colon, how are you feeling today? Do you have any complaints?

":"

Well, I guess that's all we'll be hearing from the colon today. Just a pair of quotation marks surrounding one character. Thanks for reading...

Archived