GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I was talking to a friend of mine at the Amerks game Sat nite. He was pissed no slash was called on Vanek sat afternoon. He also said, the league will do what they need to so Boston advances since the Rangers aren't in. They want that huge market in Boston. After watching the piss poor officiating tonight, I tend to agree with him. McCormick interference??? Kaleta boarding from inside the faceoff circle against one of the toughest guys on the ice??? Give me a ###### break. NHL SUCKS!!!!!

Now we get pressure. Now that it's 2-2. Where the f was this when it is was 2-0? Good timeout by Lindy. Boston 6 goals in the third period this series. Buffalo zip. That needs to change in a hurry.

I was talking to a friend of mine at the Amerks game Sat nite. He was pissed no slash was called on Vanek sat afternoon. He also said, the league will do what they need to so Boston advances since the Rangers aren't in. They want that huge market in Boston. After watching the piss poor officiating tonight, I tend to agree with him. McCormick interference??? Kaleta boarding from inside the faceoff circle against one of the toughest guys on the ice??? Give me a ###### break. NHL SUCKS!!!!!

I just had this sick feeling at the end of the 2nd that the refs were going to change the momentum of the game once the puck dropped for the 3rd. An actual pack of zebras could have done a better job of officiating than these men posing as referees could.

guys looking tired toward the end there..... :(

maybe because they'd been pouring it on for 12 straight minutes. good to see, but they're going to have to keep it up right from the start of OT. whatever the outcome, these refs deserve to get fired. complete crap.

anyone else seem to have an indescribable feeling building up inside them right now?? so frustrating you just wanna lash out at something?? i seem to get it a lot...i think the diagnosis is just 'buffalo sports fan'.

yes, its called "screwed by the officials again"

Archived