GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Are you more or less committed to this theory than to the Ryan-Miller-eyes-askew theory?

Now, do I think it's possible that Lindy gets canned this year if the Sabres lose to Boston, and then gets hired elsewhere for next year? Absolutely yes. But he's not engineering his departure -- and certainly not to work for the Panthers. NFW.

less :blink:

shoot the darn biscuit on the PP.....they always look for the pretty pass.....UGH

You said it. Connolly has NO BALLS on the PP. He had two good shooting ops with guys in front and like usual tried to make the pretty play. Well, Timmy, there is nothing pretty about the playoffs against Boston. You gotta get it to the net and crash like ######.

That said, it looks like we picked up where we left off in the last 6 minutes of game three. Here's hoping we can carry it forward some more.

GO SABRES!!!

Did I just hear the VS guy say that the Caps were 0-14 on the PP before OV scored? Hey, if the Caps can be that inept why can't we?

GO SABRES!!!

Yep. I had to laugh though, someone asked Boudreau after the game the other night about their PP and he was really blunt about it. He started laughing and saidm "Yeah, we suck right now."

I heard on XM Radio today that LA is 7-12 on the PP, gawd... If only...

And just a few years ago, LA was in the league's doghouse.

I don't like the thought of being critical (because it can come back to bite me), but I have to wonder if the Sabres are resting on the laurels that came with the wardrobe from the Emperor's New Clothes.

Archived