GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Are you more or less committed to this theory than to the Ryan-Miller-eyes-askew theory?

Now, do I think it's possible that Lindy gets canned this year if the Sabres lose to Boston, and then gets hired elsewhere for next year? Absolutely yes. But he's not engineering his departure -- and certainly not to work for the Panthers. NFW.

Agreed - living in LA, I can say that people who think they know the personal goings-on 'behind-the-scenes' and publish it in their columns rarely get it right. They need material, that's all. When coaches are either on the hot-seat or are looking to leave, it's usually pretty well-known, not thrown around as a 3rd-line item in a column like Kelley's.

Are you more or less committed to this theory than to the Ryan-Miller-eyes-askew theory?

Now, do I think it's possible that Lindy gets canned this year if the Sabres lose to Boston, and then gets hired elsewhere for next year? Absolutely yes. But he's not engineering his departure -- and certainly not to work for the Panthers. NFW.

I don't think it's unrealistic for Ruff to want to take a year off. He has been going non-stop for quite the while and I am sure he would enjoy some time to be with family. Of course, working for the Sabres, maybe he can't afford to take a year off. B-)

The winner of this game will probably end up winning the series.

Roy, Connolly, Stafford, and Torres need to start scoring some ###### goals already.

Only if the Bruins win....I have seen better Sabre teams blow a good comeback in the playoffs than this one...

if buffalo comes out playing like they did in the last 5 minutes of game 3, i predict a 6-0 buffalo win. otherwise, i fear an OT loss and a 3-1 hole, which would not be entirely impossible to climb out of, but certainly unlikely.

the recchi/kennedy play...i like to think that tim was approaching it playing by regular season rules, while the veteran recchi was approaching it with post-season rules on the brain.

Well, where have we seen this kind of start before. Oh yeah, in all three previous games. Question now is: can we add to it before Boston wears us down physically? I'm not sure. Good to see a bit more size on the wings.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived