GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Looked like a phantom call on the goalie interference. Not sure what the beef is on Kaleta's board.

Rask>Miller again in crunch time. What the ###### was Miller doing behind the net without a stick, pinning the Bruin to the boards?! Not mentally strong there.

What does that mean, exactly?

Have you never heard of the story of the Emperor's New Clothes? I was insinuating that the Sabres PP doesn't compare to what the Kings have been doing and that they appeared to be resting on laurels they never earned. I'm sorry that got lost in translation.

Looked like a phantom call on the goalie interference. Not sure what the beef is on Kaleta's board.

Rask>Miller again in crunch time. What the ###### was Miller doing behind the net without a stick, pinning the Bruin to the boards?! Not mentally strong there.

Yep, that was a "Lalime-like" play.

If the Sabres lose this game I expect to see some league fines handed out for Ruff and/or players calling out the refs. Absolutely brutal.

They don't like being called out for :censored: ing up. Plus, it shows that if they don't do anything, they have no control over coaches and teams. As much as it sucks to think about it, it prevents anarchy from happening in the league. But then again, isn't that what's happening with the officiating? :pirate:

They don't like being called out for censored.gif ing up. Plus, it shows that if they don't do anything, they have no control over coaches and teams. As much as it sucks to think about it, it prevents anarchy from happening in the league. But then again, isn't that what's happening with the officiating? chris.gif

But they can have control and call it even for both teams. I am about as non-homerish as they come, but god-damn, that is some ######, ###### ref play out there tonight. Not even close to fair...

The boarding call on Kaleta was borderline, I think, but what's so insulting about it is that it comes on the heels of an absolutely horrid 'interference' call that had just yielded a goal. And to let the trip on Ennis go later on...just inexcusable.

But they can have control and call it even for both teams. I am about as non-homerish as they come, but god-damn, that is some ######, ###### ref play out there tonight. Not even close to fair...

Unfortunately, people like Jack Edwards would disagree with you and think that things are just fine on the ice tonight.

I just noticed there's an ad on the boards for Bully Hill wine. They're in the Finger Lakes region. I never noticed Bully Hill ads at HSBC arean. If that's the case, why are they advertising in Boston and not Buffalo?

I just noticed there's an ad on the boards for Bully Hill wine. They're in the Finger Lakes region. I never noticed Bully Hill ads at HSBC arean. If that's the case, why are they advertising in Boston and not Buffalo?

Sabres wine is made by Bully Hill. Pretty sure they're on the Buffalo boards. Maybe even in the same place.

Archived