GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

I have very little to say here. Like we all said about the 06-07 team, if they play their game, the Sabres win. The difference is, that team's game was offense. This team's game is defense and timely scoring. If the Sabres play their game, they will win tonight. Looks like Stafford is out, Connolly is in, and Hecht is a gametime decision, but probably he's out. Don't know if its gonna be butler or sekera playing with Rivet. I do know that the world stops turning in the 000085 household tonight at 7:00.

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!!!

Even though the line "tonight's the night the world begins again" sums everything up pefectly for me.

Sure does.

Found this online. I'm sure it's their opening from home games this year but I haven't seen it yet since I couldn't make any games this year.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZttoYoWPjE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param></object>

EDIT: And I continually forget how to embed youtube vids for whatever reason. 09-10 opening

Guest Sloth

One person nobody has really brought up in regards to stepping up their game for the playoffs, I expect Kaleta will be that guy.

God I missed watching the Sabres in the Playoffs.

I have the exact same feeling. I hope the Sabres smoke the Bruins tonight. I also have the same thought Wee Weeler has. If the Sabres aren't up 3-0 after one period, I won't be happy and I'll be a bit nervous. I'm pumped right now, though! Let's get er' done Buffalo!!!

Guest Sloth

Just had to watch the Drury goal against the Rangers this morning. Man, does that replay get me fired up for tonight's game!

I was going to complete a few discussion questions for my college class before the game starts, but now I'm saying puck' it. I'll do it tomorrow.

Let's go Buffalo!

One more thing, what beer, if you drink, are you going with tonight? I'm going with Miller Lite, because it's Miller time!!!

In the beginning Grier created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of Grier was moving over the surface of the waters. Then Grier said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Rivet was a Prophet of Grier... he foretold Grier's return to Buffalo with dire words and strict actions. Now, Grier has returned and all shall be good in the Garden of Hockey.

Ruff besought Grier that he would come down, and heal his son; for he was crippled. And Grier answered and said unto him, "What wilt thou that I should do unto thee?" Ruff begged unto him, Lord, that my crippled son might receive thy might. And Grier said unto him, "Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will in no wise believe" Ruff said unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. Grier said unto him, "Go thy way; thy son walks". The man believed the word that Grier spoke unto him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him, saying, that his son walked. And immediately the crippled son received his might, scored many goals, and followed Grier in the way.

Though I walk through the turnstile of HSBC, I shall fear no Bruin, for Grier art with me. Thy stick and Thy puck protect and comfort me. All hail Grier. His kill be done, in the zone, as it is along the boards.

Griermen.

post-1443-12713348485938_thumb.jpg

In the beginning Grier created the heavens and the earth. And the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep; and the Spirit of Grier was moving over the surface of the waters. Then Grier said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.

Rivet was a Prophet of Grier... he foretold Grier's return to Buffalo with dire words and strict actions. Now, Grier has returned and all shall be good in the Garden of Hockey.

Ruff besought Grier that he would come down, and heal his son; for he was crippled. And Grier answered and said unto him, "What wilt thou that I should do unto thee?" Ruff begged unto him, Lord, that my crippled son might receive thy might. And Grier said unto him, "Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will in no wise believe" Ruff said unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die. Grier said unto him, "Go thy way; thy son walks". The man believed the word that Grier spoke unto him, and he went his way. And as he was now going down, his servants met him, saying, that his son walked. And immediately the crippled son received his might, scored many goals, and followed Grier in the way.

Though I walk through the turnstile of HSBC, I shall fear no Bruin, for Grier art with me. Thy stick and Thy puck protect and comfort me. All hail Grier. His kill be done, in the zone, as it is along the boards.

Griermen.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I can't even work. I should have just taken today off.

I did.

I don't think there is another player that gets under Chara's skin like Roy. I can't wait to watch him get the big man all riled up and off his game.

Griermen.

Seriously? :death:

Griermen.

I like it!

Labatt: don't misunderestimate the value of a guy like Grier in the playoffs. Now is when the grownups are most valuable.

Playoff hockey is back!!!!! I drove into work today with the tacoma all decked out with Sabres car flag, magnet and decals. A nice big FU to all the Canes fans.

On another note, my wife reminds me this morning that she has a work function to attend tonight. That means I have to feed the kids and get them ready for bed before I can start watching. :censored:

I watch regular season games all the time on the DVR, but playoff hockey has to be live!

I'm pumped for this game. There is nothing like playoff hockey. LET'S GO BUFFALO!

I like it!

Labatt: don't misunderestimate the value of a guy like Grier in the playoffs. Now is when the grownups are most valuable.

I am not underestimating the value of Grier. I just thought the post IMO was for the lack of a better term....LAME!

Archived