GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Bet you don't get many return visitors!

The PBR is by their request! They won't drink homebrew since they believe anything that's not fizzy, yellow and bland isn't real beer. PBR has it's place though, there is nothing like an ice cold PBR after mowing the lawn on a hot summer day for example.

I think the play of Rask will keep most games in the series close, but I think the Sabres blow this game open before the second period is over and win easily 5-2.

Wishful thinking since I will be at the game? :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope not.

oh and as far as the beer goes, I have PBR for any neighbors that might stop by, but I have two homebrews (ipa and stout) on tap now for me to enjoy. :thumbsup:

Bet you don't get many return visitors!

He might live around a bunch of hipsters, they love the PBR.

http://www.beermenus.com/beers/pabst-blue-ribbon-pbr-

$4/can!

Wow:

http://www.beermenus.com/beers/genesee-cream-ale

I think the play of Rask will keep most games in the series close, but I think the Sabres blow this game open before the second period is over and win easily 5-2.

Wishful thinking since I will be at the game? :rolleyes:

Might I suggest you take one for the team and stay home :thumbsup:

He might live around a bunch of hipsters, they love the PBR.

http://www.beermenus.com/beers/pabst-blue-ribbon-pbr-

$4/can!

Wow:

http://www.beermenus.com/beers/genesee-cream-ale

Nah, I actually got these guys off Bud and Miller with the PBR so hipsters they are not. I have to say as a beer snob and aspiring beer judge if you put a bud, miller, coors and pbr in front of me, I'm reaching for the PBR. People assume PBR is inferior to those other brands because it's often so cheap (your link not withstanding), but you need to ask yourself when was the last time you saw PBR engaged in a multi million dollar ad campaign and then you have your answer.

Anyway, when the Sabres are in the playoffs all beer tastes better!

The PBR is by their request! They won't drink homebrew since they believe anything that's not fizzy, yellow and bland isn't real beer. PBR has it's place though, there is nothing like an ice cold PBR after mowing the lawn on a hot summer day for example.

The first sip of an ice, ice, ice cold PBR is refreshing. After that, the nasty after taste kicks in and it is intolerable. Life is too short to drink cheap beer.

Gerbe will be a healthy scratch tonight even with the injuries to Hecht and Stafford so I doubt Mancari will be necessary.

Which also means that they have used up two of their limited amount of callups from the AHL to keep Ennis and Gerbe around. Then again, I missed the last couple games of the season, so I don't know if they had already done that to keep either of those guys around. Were there any healthy scratch forwards after Vanek returned?

Which also means that they have used up two of their limited amount of callups from the AHL to keep Ennis and Gerbe around. Then again, I missed the last couple games of the season, so I don't know if they had already done that to keep either of those guys around. Were there any healthy scratch forwards after Vanek returned?

I believe that neither Ennis, nor Gerbe, had been on a non-emergency call-up to date. Since only Connolly is returning, Hecht can remain on IR along with Stafford, so only Ennis (I assume) is a non-emergency call-up, now.

Earlier in the week, I made plans to meet a friend for dinner...tonight. But, all is well after all. The place we are going will allow us to have dinner at the bar, where they will have the game on TV. So, I get to have a great dinner, a few drinks, chat with my friend AND watch the Sabres game! Every once in a while, the planets line up....:rolleyes:

I believe that neither Ennis, nor Gerbe, had been on a non-emergency call-up to date. Since only Connolly is returning, Hecht can remain on IR along with Stafford, so only Ennis (I assume) is a non-emergency call-up, now.

Yeah but if they are carrying 13 forwards, NONE can be emergency call ups ... by definition, those are to get you to 12 ... I think ... carrying an extra guy is not emergency.

Archived