GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:30pm

LETS GO BUFF-A-LO!!

Alright, the Olympics and all those shenanigans are over. Forget about all that, forget about about previous form and all that too. Look at this like a remaining short season, 22 games to go.. and this will set the tone for how far we go into the playoffs..

Go Sabres!! :ph34r:

Curious to see what the Pens do with their post Olympic home opener. Do they continue to polish Sid's knob like a brass ornament at a sailors museum at the risk of antogonizing Malkin, Gonchar and Orpik to a lesser degree?

I really want to see Lalime continue the ownership lesson he had on display earlier in season. It will be interesting to see how this 2 weeks changes if any, the momentunm teams had going just before the break.

Comeon Bflo please give me some ragging rights at the office for at least a day. Love to rag these Pittsburg Jagoff's.

Let's Go Buffalo.

Can't wait for the game tonight..man seems like another season since the last Sabre game.

BTW, know this is OT, but WTF, why is the game tomorrow on Versus? Thought they only had Monday and Tuesday night?? :censored: :wallbash: :death:

It's the Caps. MSG is carrying the game too fwiw.

Thank goodness Lalime is starting. It would have been a HORRENDOUS move to throw Miller right back in the heat only two days after the loss. I would love to see a win tonight but not expecting much. Just bought tickets for tomorrow night's game just so I can throw the love at Miller - should be a great atmosphere!

Ahh..thats cool, thought when a game was on Versus it was exclusive.

Versus is taking on an extended schedule the rest of the way. As I understand it, they're piggybacking local broadcasts and showing them nationally, kind of like they do with the TSN feed for playoff games in Canadian markets like Calgary.

I'm going to the game tonight I will be interested to see how the team comes out. Will they be the team that dominated San Jose or the one that has been stymied by the Carolina's of the league.

Look for me I will be behind the penalty box 10th row Center Ice with my blue Miller Sweater on.

Anybody know if Roby is gonna be back tonight? We were told he would return "after the Olympics". Just curious...

There was a brief note in one of the Buffalo News stories today that he won't be back yet. It's hiding towards the end in one of the links on the front page here.

There was a brief note in one of the Buffalo News stories today that he won't be back yet. It's hiding towards the end in one of the links on the front page here.

You gotta be careful with that spinal cord sh*t. If I were Roby, I'd be afraid some overjealous fan would grab him around the shoulder, or jump on his back or whatever, after a big win. Why not Roby "on the phone"? He can still watch the games, right?

Archived