GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The Sabres give the effort for the most part but they aren't at Pittsburgh's level, nor Washington for that matter. Lot's of muckers but no real scorers. Vanek isn't the threat I expected. I just hope the team can hang on to make the playoffs.

No I'm pissed that Gaustad isn't permanently on the 4th line.

Then maybe out 3rd line could score an ocassional goal.

I'm pissed that we are relying on our 3rd/4th line as much as we do.

The Sabres are nos starting to sink back into this shell again. Not playing in Pitt's end at all.

Uh oh...another quality pickup by the Pens on the horizon...Dreger reporting Ponikarovsky to pens is close.

They better rethink, according to what they say here no team wins with 3 lines that can score.

They're better off with two lines that can't score.

I bet there isn't a goalie in the league that is scared of our top lines.

Yep. They don't even have to gameplan for us. Every line plays the exact same, boring, useless hockey. I DO think that these players we have can be good. Just not with all of them together, they HAVE to be broken up.

Uh oh...another quality pickup by the Pens on the horizon...Dreger reporting Ponikarovsky to pens is close.

For Luca Caputi? Gotta be a top draft pick also but when you draft near the end it doesn't mean too much anyway. Darcy can't beat Luca Caputi?

I'm bored out of my skull watching this game. It looks like we are just going through the motions. We'll be luck to win 10 more games this season.

Agreed; this is pretty horrible through 2. And would it kill MSG to put up the time and score? Or must it imitate the minor NBC networks and not do so? It's not hard, in 2010.

Archived