GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Yep. They don't even have to gameplan for us. Every line plays the exact same, boring, useless hockey. I DO think that these players we have can be good. Just not with all of them together, they HAVE to be broken up.

That's the system, "no cutesy stuff", dump it and change lines, when and if we ever do enter the zone with possession just shoot the puck immediately.

How about Yussi Jokinen for Pomminstein and a #1?....I mentioned him a few months back and everyone laughed....He has 24 goals, is awesome on the shootouts,too!! I am pretty sure CArolina won't deal him but if possible that'd be my target!!!

How about Mr Magoo, he has better eyesight then Pominville.

That's the system, "no cutesy stuff", dump it and change lines, when and if we ever do enter the zone with possession just shoot the puck immediately.

You forgot the times that we enter the zone, pull up short, and lose the puck right away. That happens a lot.

What we are doing is not a system. We are dumping and changing for no reason. You can't play dump and chase hockey if you don't chase. Furthermore, dumping and chasing REALLY doesn't work if you can't get set up in the zone once you gain possession.

This is going to be the trade deadline. Players going to other teams for prices we could have paid. Only reason they go elsewhere is because they don't want to play here. Darcy is going to have to overpay to get anyone worthwhile.

Why wouldn't they want to come here to play Lindy's trap?

You forgot the times that we enter the zone, pull up short, and lose the puck right away. That happens a lot.

What we are doing is not a system. We are dumping and changing for no reason. You can't play dump and chase hockey if you don't chase. Furthermore, dumping and chasing REALLY doesn't work if you can't get set up in the zone once you gain possession.

I didn't say dump and chase.

I said dump and change as in line change, dump it and head to the bench.

You don't want anyone getting fatigued with a shift that exceeds 25 seconds you know.

This is going to be the trade deadline. Players going to other teams for prices we could have paid. Only reason they go elsewhere is because they don't want to play here. Darcy is going to have to overpay to get anyone worthwhile.

I used to not buy into the players don't want to play here stuff, but you gotta wonder if it's the case. The team is on the verge of an epic collapse and we just put the same garbage out there every night with not even a hint from Darcy that we need to improve the team.

I didn't say dump and chase.

I said dump and change as in line change, dump it and head to the bench.

You don't want anyone getting fatigued with a shift that exceeds 25 seconds you know.

I know what you said, I was agreeing with you. The only thing I was saying is we are doing a really bad job of playing the system Ruff is trying to teach.

I used to not buy into the players don't want to play here stuff, but you gotta wonder if it's the case. The team is on the verge of an epic collapse and we just put the same garbage out there every night with not even a hint from Darcy that we need to improve the team.

They're maturing.

lol

I know what you said, I was agreeing with you. The only thing I was saying is we are doing a really bad job of playing the system Ruff is trying to teach.

Ok we agree but what I described IS the system he runs.

Lindy is the biggest detriment to the offense, he's the Dick Jauron of the NHL.

Archived