GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wjag

The dreaded Versus game..

Let's go Buffalo..

These next two are critically important. Win the next two and find yourself comfortably in the 3rd, maybe second slot. Lose the next two and Ottawa is within smelling range of the division.

Ottawa took down Pit when they played there last. Time to show last years SC champion that there is a new sheriff in town.

Anyone else going to the game? I'll be there, as usual at the Pittsburgh games... I'll be at "The Souper Bowl" (bar about a block away) getting some food and some Blue before the game. Always civil there and always some Buffalo fans in there too...

We need to punish the Penguins every shift and work hard for 60 minutes, we can't give them odd man rushes and be careless with the puck... they played an OT game yesterday with Detroit, we've had two days off... we need to get it done!!

Anyone else going to the game? I'll be there, as usual at the Pittsburgh games... I'll be at "The Souper Bowl" (bar about a block away) getting some food and some Blue before the game. Always civil there and always some Buffalo fans in there too...

We need to punish the Penguins every shift and work hard for 60 minutes, we can't give them odd man rushes and be careless with the puck... they played an OT game yesterday with Detroit, we've had two days off... we need to get it done!!

I'm going. Figures I'm fine all week and last night I get hit with a sudden wave of Nausea, chills and ache all over this morning. Do not know if I will have enough energy/time to make Souper bowl before hand though, might not be able to drink either but I still plan on going.

Is it safe to say this is a must win? I would hate to see the Sabres go in to Wednesday's game against Ottawa with a chance for the Senators to close within 3 points. In a bit of good news the Sens play the Canucks, Flames, Capitals and Red Wings in four of the five games after the Sabres. In better news the Sabres have the Hurricanes twice, Boston and Columbus before ending the month against the Sharks.

And the problem for hockey fans is that, predictably, DirecTV doesn't seem to have been hurt in the least by dropping Versus. There's no pressure on them to cave.

Same as TW with the NFL Network. I have given up hope that I will ever see the NFLN on TW. :angry:

Same as TW with the NFL Network. I have given up hope that I will ever see the NFLN on TW. :angry:

NFLN sucks trust me. The netywork is complete crap. I'd much rather have Versus. I'd be sure to watch it more.

Pa you are right Versus is charging HBO money to broadcast it. I see no end in sight. :wallbash:

NFLN sucks trust me. The netywork is complete crap. I'd much rather have Versus. I'd be sure to watch it more.

Pa you are right Versus is charging HBO money to broadcast it. I see no end in sight. :wallbash:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like the combine coverage, the draft coverage and most important the regular season games that they air exclusively on the network during the 2nd half of the season.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like the combine coverage, the draft coverage and most important the regular season games that they air exclusively on the network during the 2nd half of the season.

point taken. Perception is in the eye of the perciever! :unsure:

Is it safe to say this is a must win? I would hate to see the Sabres go in to Wednesday's game against Ottawa with a chance for the Senators to close within 3 points. In a bit of good news the Sens play the Canucks, Flames, Capitals and Red Wings in four of the five games after the Sabres. In better news the Sabres have the Hurricanes twice, Boston and Columbus before ending the month against the Sharks.

I hate looking over my shoulder, but this seems to be a common theme lately. All the Sabres can do is play and win the games on their schedule. Ottawa isn't going undefeated for the rest of the season. I look at it this way, they've won 9 in a row and the Sabres are still in a very good position. When the Sens hit a bump in the road, things will go back to normal. JMO.

I'd go with Miller tonight and Wednesday, and let Lalime play one of the weekend games against Carolina or Columbus.

Paul Hamilton says Miller will play tonight and against Ottawa, and Lalime will get one of the weekend games.

Tyler Myers' 20th birthday is today. Maybe he can score on his birthday! lol

Archived