GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wjag

:wallbash:

I'd go with Miller tonight and Wednesday, and let Lalime play one of the weekend games against Carolina or Columbus.

We are taking the family to the game in Columbus on Saturday and while I'm ok with either goalie I've got a couple of kids who want to see Miller play. So...hopefully Lalime can have Carolina on Fri, and Miller will get Columbus.

I'll be watching online:

Watch Here

Thanks that will save me some searching later ...

I understand that DirecTV has not lost many subscribers over this, so they are not going to cave on their own, but the NHL should be putting HUGE pressure on all sides to get it done. Every sports bar in the country has DirecTV because of the NFL, and it doesn't bother the NHL that their marquee games can't be shown in these places? what kind of sense does that make? Especially in the playoffs ... ah, whatever.

:wallbash:

We are taking the family to the game in Columbus on Saturday and while I'm ok with either goalie I've got a couple of kids who want to see Miller play. So...hopefully Lalime can have Carolina on Fri, and Miller will get Columbus.

It does seem most likely that Miller will play Saturday, to get 3 days off + 3 days off (rather than 2 then 4) before their home tilt vs. Boston the following Tuesday.

I understand that DirecTV has not lost many subscribers over this, so they are not going to cave on their own, but the NHL should be putting HUGE pressure on all sides to get it done. Every sports bar in the country has DirecTV because of the NFL, and it doesn't bother the NHL that their marquee games can't be shown in these places? what kind of sense does that make? Especially in the playoffs ... ah, whatever.

Heading out to a sportsbar tonight to watch it on Vs..

But I wonder if many subscribers are like me, holding out hope that a deal will be struck before the playoffs. If not, they could lose a fair share of customers to Dish in April.

Sad state of affairs though that the UFC appears to have more pull than the NHL ... nothing against it, but there was once a such thing as the "Big Four" ... amazing the NHL was ever looked at as an equal (or superior to) the NBA.

Easily fixed, get Bettman to have NHL sponsor Black History Month :rolleyes:

Sad state of affairs though that the UFC appears to have more pull than the NHL ... nothing against it, but there was once a such thing as the "Big Four" ... amazing the NHL was ever looked at as an equal (or superior to) the NBA.

Got the same feeling from that article. Apparently people feel more satisfied watching two guys beat the piss out of each other. Maybe it's the nascar concept, you just watch to wait for that one moment of HOLY F*CK!!!

Damn Versus get stuck having to watch online with a junky feed vs full HD

Either way it sucks being on Versus. Love how they take a shot at us before the break saying Vanek is ONE of our slackers starting to heat up. Man I love Versus :censored: :wallbash: :thumbdown:

All 3 emotiocons were in a row so I felt like put all 3 fit.

Archived