GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

Vanek gets a goal on a 3 on 1.. I guess he didn't want to cede the team goal leader to Pominville

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Yotes: :censored:

...FIVE! SIX! We want SEVEN!!! :lol: (or we can just save them for the rest of the brutal West Coast Road Swing, or BOTH!!!) :beer:

Dagnumb, but they're so dominant tonight. This game is a relief to watch.

That's funny. :thumbsup:

All I can say is - the heart of the team (Miller, Myers and Kaleta) are rubbing off on the whole roster. It's amazing. I definitely want to see this one at some point, but I couldn't be more pleased by how they're playing (or so I hear). :worthy:

Listen to that home crowd in exile!

Was awesome, wasn't it? Phoenix must get a lot of that; there are a ton of transplants from everywhere in that city. I'll bet every time a team from a legitimate hockey town is there, they've got a 50-50 (or worse) crowd on their hands.

Tonight is the night I started contemplating getting playoff tickets for the first two rounds. I couldn't remember what I would have to pay but I still had the paperwork from last year and the package price was $516 a ticket at the cheapest in the upper bowl and $996 a ticket was the cheapest in the lower bowl. I wonder what they will set the bar at this year.

7-2, I wonder if this is an acceptable win for folks on SabreSpace? Does Lindy not know how to coach offense or does this team have more offense than we thought? Aside from taking shots at those who think Lindy cannot coach offense, I think this game tells me that this team can score goals and that it's just a matter of time before the floodgates open. I expect this team to have 9 players between 15-25 goals this year. That's three lines of forwards that are scoring that many goals. I love the depth and I love seeing this team get another two points on the road. That's 5 points in three road games on this trip. Now onto Anaheim, let's get two more.

7-2, I wonder if this is an acceptable win for folks on SabreSpace? Does Lindy not know how to coach offense or does this team have more offense than we thought? Aside from taking shots at those who think Lindy cannot coach offense, I think this game tells me that this team can score goals and that it's just a matter of time before the floodgates open. I expect this team to have 9 players between 15-25 goals this year. That's three lines of forwards that are scoring that many goals. I love the depth and I love seeing this team get another two points on the road. That's 5 points in three road games on this trip. Now onto Anaheim, let's get two more.

Don't worry...Deluca will be along shortly to tell you how they still suck because they got outshot in the 3rd period and how they are only winning because Miller is in net. Apparently Miller is the reason they score 7 goals as well. Sabres are now tied for 10th in the NHL in goals per game at 2.81, so he will have to find something new to hang his hat on, other than "our offense sucks"...

Archived