GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

I swear, he just said "five seconds left in the quarter."

Myers should have fired more quickly on that shot with 30 seconds left, and should have passed it out of the Sabres zone more quickly with 20 seconds left. Almost costly.

EDIT, overall, a very nice first quarter, though.

:thumbsup: This is my first post ever... currently stationed in Iraq. I got up at 3am to listen to this game... Sabres fail to disappoint, especially Tyler Myers, who is now officially my new favorite Sabre!!!

(p.s. I am a long-time fan of this discussion board. Thanks to all of you for giving me a taste of the games I am unable to see/hear halfway across the world.)

:thumbsup: This is my first post ever... currently stationed in Iraq. I got up at 3am to listen to this game... Sabres fail to disappoint, especially Tyler Myers, who is now officially my new favorite Sabre!!!

(p.s. I am a long-time fan of this discussion board. Thanks to all of you for giving me a taste of the games I am unable to see/hear halfway across the world.)

Great to have you on board! Enjoy the game. Thanks for defending our country...DD

Good to have you here with us today, and thank you for your service!

Welcome and hello! Thanks for your service, and Go Sabres!

Archived