GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

nfreeman

How quickly things change.. Breezy makes an attempted save, and puck dribbles in.. then Miller makes his attempted save from the same angle, and the puck slides just wide

Next thing you know Breezy has his eyes in the sky looking for Monty's stick and Bandicoot shoots in from a tight angle off his skates (By the way, has anyone else noticed that Kaleta's shot from tight angles has laser-like accuracy? He got one against the Thrash as well, roofing it)

:thumbsup: This is my first post ever... currently stationed in Iraq. I got up at 3am to listen to this game... Sabres fail to disappoint, especially Tyler Myers, who is now officially my new favorite Sabre!!!

(p.s. I am a long-time fan of this discussion board. Thanks to all of you for giving me a taste of the games I am unable to see/hear halfway across the world.)

Glad to have you here. Looks like you're bringing us some luck.

Glad to have you here. Looks like you're bringing us some luck.

Glad to be here, and thanks for the great compliment!!! I'm just fortunate to be a witness to an OUTSTANDING Sabres effort (with a little bit of luck, finally).

Glad to be here, and thanks for the great compliment!!! I'm just fortunate to be a witness to an OUTSTANDING Sabres effort (with a little bit of luck, finally).

If you're only listening, and not watching, you may want to check out atdhe.net , which seems to be a secret weapon for a lot of out-of-towners. There should be a link there so you can watch.

Doan gets his own rebound and lifts one over Miller

Buffalo: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Yotes: :censored:

That was a ###### of a nice play by Doan. At first glimpse, I thought he gloved it in.

AND POMMER comes right back!

:thumbsup: This is my first post ever... currently stationed in Iraq. I got up at 3am to listen to this game... Sabres fail to disappoint, especially Tyler Myers, who is now officially my new favorite Sabre!!!

(p.s. I am a long-time fan of this discussion board. Thanks to all of you for giving me a taste of the games I am unable to see/hear halfway across the world.)

WELCOME!!!! It is great to have you with us, and I thank you for your service to our country :worthy:

If you're only listening, and not watching, you may want to check out atdhe.net , which seems to be a secret weapon for a lot of out-of-towners. There should be a link there so you can watch.

Eleven, thanks for the tip. I doubt it will work though. Internet sucks in Iraq. Dang. Phoenix scored while I was typing this. I think I'll close the link. (superstitious much?)

EDIT: nvm :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Archived