GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

RayFinkle

Everything seems to be pointing toward the Sabres in this one. They love this building. Should be good Sabre fan support. They are rested. The Caps are not. The Sabres are getting healthy, the Caps are banged up. Miller should be rarin' to go, and so should the rest of his SGMs after the recent embarassments. And the dads are on the trip. And it's Thanksgiving. If the Sabres lose tonight, I'll be very worried.

Sabres 4, Capitals 2

Everything seems to be pointing toward the Sabres in this one. They love this building. Should be good Sabre fan support. They are rested. The Caps are not. The Sabres are getting healthy, the Caps are banged up. Miller should be rarin' to go, and so should the rest of his SGMs after the recent embarassments. And the dads are on the trip. And it's Thanksgiving. If the Sabres lose tonight, I'll be very worried.

Sabres 4, Capitals 2

OK I'll try...Sausage-Grabbing Mates? :lol:

SGM's just ain't the same and saying the whole thing.

Don't bother clickin', it ain't gettin no bigger.

They took that down off the web site before I ever had a chance to see it. Calling them that is one thing, seeing it is completely different. TMI, I am RUINED I say.

:bag:

They better win tonight to get that vision of that team outta my head. :o

Besides with the Dads along there shall be no SGM fests tonight.

Number 4 should be sent to hotchickswithdouchebags.com. Except the girls aren't quite hot enough, and the guys not quite -- but close -- douchy enough.

Nice, not sure it is a word.

I think at this point we should be trying to prove that he ISN'T gay. It would be a much greater challenge.

:lol:

Well lets just hope he plays Hockey tonight. I agree with PA's original post, Sabres should have more going for them and his Bflo 4 Wash 2 sounds about right..

Good god, Roy is fat! He is gonna be so fat when he hangs 'em up. That is not a good looking stomach for an NHL'er. Makes me feel better about myself.

These guys should look to shoot first. They always try for that pass into the center. Shoot at the net. OV throws all kinds of shots at the net from any angle.

We should do better today, especially on the transition game, there's lots of spaces to be exploited.

Archived