GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

RayFinkle

We should do better today, especially on the transition game, there's lots of spaces to be exploited.

"should" is all fine and dandy, but ask Hecht why he didn't shoot when he was in alone???

How many goals does Kennedy have? Why not bring up Ennis for a few games? He scored in his only game and has as many as Kennedy. Kennedy needs some press box time.

"should" is all fine and dandy, but ask Hecht why he didn't shoot when he was in alone???

How many goals does Kennedy have? Why not bring up Ennis for a few games? He scored in his only game and has as many as Kennedy. Kennedy needs some press box time.

I'd rather see one of the top 6 benched first.. they bear greater responsibility for scoring and are currently being outworked by the 3rd and 4th lines..

Okay folks. Listen to the crowd... The horn is done by one fan. He blasts that "let's go caps" all game and the fans always respond.

Not to give a poke to Eleven (I'd rather poke 13), but listen to this crowd. Right from the anthems, they're into it. Must be the mics.

See, what happened to Kaleta there behind the net was the exact same thing that he did in the FLA game the other night, and this time it wasn't called.

gah.. now how did Vanek miss that.. i thought he was supposed to be world-class bla bla and that Ruff wasn't giving him a chance to shine bla bla..

FWIW, my wife has a standing theory that Connolly isn't fond of women. Just sayin'...

I'm beginning to agree with the more-ice-time-for-Vanek crowd. The more he plays, the better he looks. Although he still needs to net some goals.

I've said it before over the last 10 games or so, but Buffalo is struggling to score. Their goals per game average over the last 10 games is about 2.00, if not lower... Simply terrible!

Buffalo better take advantage of Green's over the glass....

Archived