Ryan Miller

Onceagain

Ive noticed the only way teams are scoring on us is by getting redirects or screens so Miller cannot see the puck. Think back to when the last time this happened the sabres had a goalie by the name of the dominator. The difference this time around is that the team in front is much more balanced. I know this might ruffle the feathers of all the naysayers but I predict a deep playoff run by this team barring injury to Miller/Connolly/Vanek and consistent play from our D. Has anyone else noticed how good the D has looked especially the way Miller is playing. It is like they are feeding off each other. GO SABES!

Ive noticed the only way teams are scoring on us is by getting redirects or screens so Miller cannot see the puck. Think back to when the last time this happened the sabres had a goalie by the name of the dominator. The difference this time around is that the team in front is much more balanced. I know this might ruffle the feathers of all the naysayers but I predict a deep playoff run by this team barring injury to Miller/Connolly/Vanek and consistent play from our D. Has anyone else noticed how good the D has looked especially the way Miller is playing. It is like they are feeding off each other. GO SABES!

the hockey gods frown on such predictions.

Ryan Miller is nowhere near the goalie that Dominik Hasek was... However, he's a very very good goalie and the team in front of Miller is much better than the team in front of Hasek throughout most of his career here (although, i'll give those 90's Sabres teams a very big edge in the toughness dept.) I'm not going to make any silly predictions for the playoffs, but if this team continues to play as a team of 20 rather than 20 individuals, i will predict very good things to come in april.

There's nothing more annoying in all of hockey fandom than complaining about hockey gods. So I shall respond as follows.

The Sabres will win the President's Trophy, the Prince of Wales Trophy, and the Stanley Cup.

Myers will win the Calder Memorial Trophy.

Tallinder will win the James Norris Memorial Trophy.

Ryan Miller will win the Hart Memorial Trophy, the William M. Jennings Trophy, and the Vezina Trophy.

Vanek will win the Art Ross Trophy, the Lester B. Pearson Award, and the Maurice Richard Trophy.

Tim Connolly will win the Conn Smythe Trophy.

Mike Grier will win the Frank J. Selke Trophy.

Ruff will win the Jack Adams Award.

Ryan Miller will set a record for most wins in a season.

Buffalo will run the playoffs undefeated.

Everyone will bow before the awesomeness that will be the 09-10 Buffalo Sabres.

There's nothing more annoying in all of hockey fandom than complaining about hockey gods. So I shall respond as follows.

The Sabres will win the President's Trophy, the Prince of Wales Trophy, and the Stanley Cup.

Ryan Miller will win the Hart Memorial Trophy, the William M. Jennings Trophy, and the Vezina Trophy.

Vanek will win the Art Ross Trophy, the Lester B. Pearson Award, and the Maurice Richard Trophy.

Amen. I'm sure some Penguins fan said, last October, "the Penguins are going to win the Cup this year." And some Detroit fan the year before that.

Give the hockey gods some credit, they can see right through your sarcasm. ;)

:worthy:

Okay defintely an early favorite for the fan of the year award... however you did fail to polish any knobs from front office .. .. ;)

There's nothing more annoying in all of hockey fandom than complaining about hockey gods.

Are "hockey gods" any different than other "gods?" Or any other superstition? Never talk about a no-hitter or a shutout during the game? We all have prayed to the "porcelain gods." "Gods" and "curses" are just ways for people to put names on things they don't understand. It makes life a little easy to deal with when you have someone to blame.

Are "hockey gods" any different than other "gods?" Or any other superstition? Never talk about a no-hitter or a shutout during the game? We all have prayed to the "porcelain gods." "Gods" and "curses" are just ways for people to put names on things they don't understand. It makes life a little easy to deal with when you have someone to blame.

Get allot of that I'll bet ! :nana:

Gods? So hockey has a pagen religion? ;)

Hockey churches, hockey icons, hockey prophecy, hockey prayers, hockey priests, hockey ministers, hockey heaven, hockey hell, hockey sin, hockey forgivness, hockey's good book, hockey dogma, hockey orthodoxy, hockey's promised land, hockey infidels, hockey spirituality, hockey's higher power, hockey's satan, hockey repentence, hockey fanatic, hockey.................

Gods? So hockey has a pagen religion? ;)

Hockey churches, hockey icons, hockey prophecy, hockey prayers, hockey priests, hockey ministers, hockey heaven, hockey hell, hockey sin, hockey forgivness, hockey's good book, hockey dogma, hockey orthodoxy, hockey's promised land, hockey infidels, hockey spirituality, hockey's higher power, hockey's satan, hockey repentence, hockey fanatic, hockey.................

Okay Alex, I'll play and take Sabres for a hundred,,,..

Hockey churches,HSBC hockey iconsGilbert , hockey prophecy,You know it's the end of the world when hell freeze's over or Bflo win's SC hockey prayers,And now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord TC's health to keep hockey priests,? hockey ministers,Don Cherry hockey heaven,? hockey hell?, hockey sin,That's easy at least according to some here, misspelling a players name hockey forgivness,SDS not banning you hockey's good book,? hockey dogmaSabrespace, hockey orthodoxy,? hockey's promised landHNIC, hockey infidels,VS hockey spirituality,? hockey's higher powerBoard of Govenor's, hockey's satan,Thats easy Miroslav hockey repentenceEdmonton or at least it used to be, hockey fanatic,The guy who dresses as the stanley cup or puck at his teams home Playoff games hockey................

Okay I need some help on the question marks or feel free to change em...

Okay Alex, I'll play and take Sabres for a hundred,,,..

Hockey churches,HSBC hockey iconsGilbert , hockey prophecy,You know it's the end of the world when hell freeze's over or Bflo win's SC hockey prayers,And now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord TC's health to keep hockey priests,? hockey ministers,Don Cherry hockey heaven,? hockey hell?, hockey sin,That's easy at least according to some here, misspelling a players name hockey forgivness,SDS not banning you hockey's good book,? hockey dogmaSabrespace, hockey orthodoxy,? hockey's promised landHNIC, hockey infidels,VS hockey spirituality,? hockey's higher powerBoard of Govenor's, hockey's satan,Thats easy Miroslav hockey repentenceEdmonton or at least it used to be, hockey fanatic,The guy who dresses as the stanley cup or puck at his teams home Playoff games hockey................

Okay I need some help on the question marks or feel free to change em...

Nice. Here's my attempt at supplementation:

Hockey Heaven: 30 Yonge Street

Hockey Hell: right around the block from hockey heaven: 40 Bay Street

Nice. Here's my attempt at supplementation:

Hockey Heaven: 30 Yonge Street

Hockey Hell: right around the block from hockey heaven: 40 Bay Street

Good one I'm guessing it is and agree with Hockey hall of fame but whats at 40 Bay ? ( obviously I haven't been to heaven yet)

Get allot of that I'll bet ! :nana:

:wallbash:

I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is named "Ryan Miller".

That's good. If you're going to correct other posters' English, I suggest you limit your replies to emoticons only. :devil:

Ink sure does allot a lot of spelling corrections. I don't know if it's good or bad but I read right through them.

:wallbash:

I'm still trying to figure out why this thread is named "Ryan Miller".

Ya know life is just too short to let some stuff bother you. Besides for the other's it's not a misspelling but a intended grammer misuse/butchering I refer too as a dudlyism...We should meet/discuss over a cup of coffee so I could do something like this for you my friend with a minor script change..... you want a piece of me, I'm the one with the massive tattooed calfs... linky

;)

Ya know life is just too short to let some stuff bother you. Besides for the other's it's not a misspelling but a intended grammer misuse/butchering I refer too as a dudlyism...We should meet/discuss over a cup of coffee so I could do something like this for you my friend with a minor script change..... you want a piece of me, I'm the one with the massive tattooed calfs... linky

;)

I love Tom Mabe! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un_PjRXV5l8

Archived