GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I really didn't like the Sabres' focus or mental toughness in either of the games last weekend. I'd like to see a much improved level of determination. In fact, I need to see it before I start to believe that this team has turned the corner.

Amen to that! :thumbsup:

Drew Stafford said on twitter if the team wins tonight, they get the day off tomorrow to hit the beach and play golf. So i expect them to come out flying tonight. 2 goals by Stafford. haha

In all seriousness, Florida has not been playing good this season. If we stay out of the box, i think they have a good chance. I really think we'll win tonight's game and pretty easy too. 4-1 Sabres. Stafford 2, Vanek and Roy.

I guess these guys really wanted to get to the beach tomorrow :o

Looks like Florida found another gear.

Now is not the time to be resting on our laurels. We can do that when the clock runs out at the end of the 3rd period with the score in our favor (so long as we don't go to OT or the dreaded shootout).

I know I should wait until tomorrow to bring this up, but someone else mentioned the pop up ads as annoying last GDT. I am really tired of those Dane Cook commercials. They wouldn't be so bad if he was even remotely funny. He's not.

Archived