Yahoo Hockey Fantasy League

nobody

Another solid game by Mason last night! :)

Yeah.. Only bright spot for me so far this week. I'm getting pounded by Nobody 11-0 nonetheless..

I was pretty sure I stocked my lineup. When I got here last night, a few guys who could be playing were riding the pine. I checked at 7p. It was too late to move them. :doh:

• 2 months later...

I know it's been a while, but don't forget to set your rosters. There's real hockey this week. Since I am still sitting in a hospital room climbing the effin walls I might actually remember to do it for once. I've got a playoff game tonight so hopefully we'll be outta here by the afternoon.

I know it's been a while, but don't forget to set your rosters. There's real hockey this week. Since I am still sitting in a hospital room climbing the effin walls I might actually remember to do it for once. I've got a playoff game tonight so hopefully we'll be outta here by the afternoon.

Thanks for the reminder!

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, one of the few teams I just don't match up well is DeLuca's team so of course that is who I have to play. :censored:

I blame jimiV of course for giving up on the season a month ago which allowed DeLuca to sneak in over Zamboners. :thumbdown:

Good luck to everyone except DeLuca and Blue (who held on to the division win by one ###### point!)

Sadly, one of the few teams I just don't match up well is DeLuca's team so of course that is who I have to play. :censored:

I blame jimiV of course for giving up on the season a month ago which allowed DeLuca to sneak in over Zamboners. :thumbdown:

Good luck to everyone except DeLuca and Blue (who held on to the division win by one ###### point!)

23-4-5 over the last two weeks. I am pi$$ed I had to make a comeback considering i held the division lead for most of the year. Jumped from ninth to the 4th seed.

Good luck to all.

I was able to hold off Unbearables for the last 2-3 weeks, our division was weak. My guys just didnt play well for the last couple of weeks.

For a while, my goaltending was getting me an easy 4 points, but Tim Thomas has fallen off the wagon, and Howard/Fleury struggled a bit down the stretch.

23-4-5 over the last two weeks. I am pi$$ed I had to make a comeback considering i held the division lead for most of the year. Jumped from ninth to the 4th seed.

Good luck to all.

You were a division winner so that is why you got the 4th seed. If we didn't have division winners as top seeds you would have been fighting for 7th, 8th or 9th. (Rats, I could have been seeded 3rd. :) )

Wow - just notice you, Zamboners & Unbearables all had 363 points (SDS beat y'all by 1 point). You took the division with 2 more wins then Zamboners. Zamboners & Unbearables had the exact same record but Unbearables beat Zamboners in their head to head match.

so do i. :thumbdown:

Now finally at the end of the year I can say will = Zamboners.

Sorry about your outcome. Just one more point somewhere in the season...

Maybe next year we'll only have 12 teams or at least I'll make sure we all are dedicated to play fully out until the last day of the season.

Crap. I didn't even know the playoffs started. Would this be a bad time to have the #1 draft choice in the league suspended for 2 games and thrown out of one?

I never overcame the computer draft. I was making hay at the end, but those early months killed me until I retooled.

Side note..

I was in Miami last night watching the OV-less Capitals take apart the Panthers. This is the second Capitals game I have seen this season. I saw the Panthers play the Capitals in DC when OV was suspended. Capitals scored seven goals and broke open a 4-4 game to win 7-4. Fast forward to last night and I again watch the Capitals with a suspended OV destroy the Panthers 7-3.

Some comments on Panthers arena (BankAtlantic Center):

1. FREE, did I say FREE parking!

2. Easiest in/out to an arena I have ever seen.

3. Wild fans even though they were thoroughly outplayed from the puck drop.

4. Very nice arena

and

5. Guiness on tap!! Had Harp and Smithwicks too..

Archived