Yahoo Hockey Fantasy League

nobody

Just an update; please don't make a claim on any of the players that were won in the draft until they become free agents, which actually won't happen until Thursday 19th. Please allow the winners to get their players.

And 7 minutes later; yahoo finally does get around to updating the league and all is done. Looks like the winners have their players.

I guess you haven't been reading this thread or the emails that I have been sending out?

I must admit that I haven't been reading the emails either (just this thread). My wife probably thinks they are spam and throws them out before I get to them.

I guess you haven't been reading this thread or the emails that I have been sending out?

I haven't recieved any e-mails so you might want to check that function. I was reading the thread up until the point that someone said that we shouldn't change anything mid-season and I thought that was were we left it.

No big deal, I am pretty adaptable for an old guy.

I haven't recieved any e-mails so you might want to check that function. I was reading the thread up until the point that someone said that we shouldn't change anything mid-season and I thought that was were we left it.

No big deal, I am pretty adaptable for an old guy.

You should go to the site and check what email you have listed is valid.

• 1 month later...

Just like the real teams - we all go through slumps and injuries. The last few weeks my team had horrible numbers as well. Maybe next season I'll shrink the size of the team down a bit so there will be players over in free agency that might give teams a shot in the arm.

Just like the real teams - we all go through slumps and injuries. The last few weeks my team had horrible numbers as well. Maybe next season I'll shrink the size of the team down a bit so there will be players over in free agency that might give teams a shot in the arm.

Sedin, Gionta, Smyth, Ovechkin... the list goes on and on. Anyone worth a pint of piss has been out for me.

I've been doing pretty well, I think...took some chances on a few guys that have payed off...My Goaltending situation is outstanding right now with Tim Thomas, Jimmy Howard and MA Fleury.

Even though we reduced the importance of goaltending this season; those 4 points sure do add up if you have good goaltending.

I've just been cursed with having drafted players that performed well last season are stinking it up this season. Steve Mason has been a HUGE disappointment.

I haven't done any analysis but it does seem that while the top players are still the top players that next level of players have really mixed it up this season.

Even though we reduced the importance of goaltending this season; those 4 points sure do add up if you have good goaltending.

I have Quick, LAK and Mason, SLB. I almost never win the categories.. Quick has been a pleasant surprise. Mason is flat out killing me. I should just bench him and ride Quick.

Archived