Who has an iPhone here?

SDS

operator. I need connected to BU-239. As soon as possible.

No iphone for me.

Good man. I just replaced the old wall phone that you crank to get the local operator. I miss Mertle.

To show how much communications and society have changed... Had some masonry work done on the house, and the contractor found a newspaper in the foundation. From 1924 I think. There was an etiquette column about how long after a first call should it be returned. Within two weeks was the answer. Those were the days.

I do.

If it has to do with souping up the lo-fi version of the boards: yes yes yes!!

I don't, however I hope this is in the works. Or at least an easier link to the low-fi version, since I can't seem to get to it from the main sabrespace.com page. My phone refuses to load The Harbor Club, so I can't access the low fi version, and therefore, can't spend even MORE time here.

I don't, however I hope this is in the works. Or at least an easier link to the low-fi version, since I can't seem to get to it from the main sabrespace.com page. My phone refuses to load The Harbor Club, so I can't access the low fi version, and therefore, can't spend even MORE time here.

the forthcoming upgrade will auto-detect your mobile device and feed you the designated skin.

I have a rotary phone. On a doily.

sorry to hijack the thread, scott, but i recently heard a great story about modern phones that went something like this: a guy born in ~1970 was recently waiting to get his hair cut at a place operated by an old school buffalo barber who was probably born in ~1940 (possibly earlier). there's a kid in the chair, who was probably born in the early 1990s. after his cut is done, the kid gets down from the chair and, a little embarrassed, tells the barber that he lost his cell phone and asks if he can use the house phone to call his mom for a pick-up. the barber directs the kid to a back room where the phone is located. the kid emerges after about 5 minutes looking more embarrassed still and confesses that he can't figure out how to work the phone.

you see, the phone was of the rotary variety.

not sure whether it was on a doily, though.

the forthcoming upgrade will auto-detect your mobile device and feed you the designated skin.

:wub:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i followed the link on my mobile - and the mobile interface looked promising - but i wasn't able to log in.

the problemt very well might be my device (which is sort of crewy).

or is it the case that the log in functionality will be coming later?

I had the same issue. Mine said I was logged into Facebook and still needed to enter additional login/password. Facebook.. Please...Don't get me started on the most overhyped, useless, fill-in-the-blank... idea of this century.

I had the same issue. Mine said I was logged into Facebook and still needed to enter additional login/password. Facebook.. Please...Don't get me started on the most overhyped, useless, fill-in-the-blank... idea of this century.

Dude, if it isn't for you - that's fine, but just because you don't/can't appreciate the power of Facebook there is no reason to rag on it.

Dude, if it isn't for you - that's fine, but just because you don't/can't appreciate the power of Facebook there is no reason to rag on it.

Okay fair enough. Enlighten me.. I'm being sincere.. How does Facebook make your life better? What intrinsic value does it provide to you that you can't get from somewhere else? I honestly don't see it. A network of real-people contacts I get. I don't think I need Facebook to get that.

From what I can tell, about the only org to truly make hay from Facebook was Obama who turned it into the world's biggest Spam list.

Archived