Updated: Eck's Been California Dreaming

BamBam

Eck Says: No doubt whatsoever in my mind at this point that Boston is leading the way for Erik Cole. Working on more of what could be heading back but I feel very confident that Cole will be a Bruin this time next week..

Meanwhile, more and more Frolov to Buffalo talk....

The Kings are also talking to the Coyotes.

The Devils are very interested in Guerin, as are the Caps

and Hejduk to Pittsburgh or Ottawa...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Then Eck Turned around and posted this: Kaberle has given a list of ten teams to which he would accept a trade. Not much is known of that list publicly, but I have been told that the list is mostly teams in the Eastern Conference, and one of those teams does appear to be Buffalo. There is a rumor that the deal could be Drew Stafford and a #1 pick for Kaberle and Moore. Would you guys of approved that deal?

Only to be shortly followed by this: Updated: I have confirmed that there is nothing to the current Kaberle to Buffalo rumors and to this point Buffalo and Toronto have not discussed him....It is also very clear that the only way Tomas Kaberle gets moved is if someone comes in and blows Burke away...which makes sense given he is the best player that could available.

I so don't understand why people visit there. He isn't funny, so I don't believe "entertainment value". Of all the things to waste time on, why would anyone read something that some assclown makes up?

SDS, ever read your football board?

I so don't understand why people visit there. He isn't funny, so I don't believe "entertainment value". Of all the things to waste time on, why would anyone read something that some assclown makes up?

I don't think anyone claimed that he is funny, but its no different then all of us jumping on this board and reading what other people post. Its one man's opinion....nothing more...nothing less.

Plus...there is more to his site then just him. Legitimate reporters, sports writes etc have daily/weekly posts there for their respective teams.

I mean...we can only talk about Vanek and Miller's injury so much.

Wow... I just defended Eck.. never thought I would do that...but even an assclown like him needs a wingman sometimes.

I don't think anyone claimed that he is funny, but its no different then all of us jumping on this board and reading what other people post. Its one man's opinion....nothing more...nothing less.

Plus...there is more to his site then just him. Legitimate reporters, sports writes etc have daily/weekly posts there for their respective teams.

Wow... I just defended Eck.. never thought I would do that...but even an assclown like him needs a wingman sometimes.

but ....but... we're always right... :thumbsup:

In other words you paid Eck the $20 bucks to have complete access to his site.

Opinion? What part of "team X is talking to team Y about player Z" is opinion? Creating rumors is not an opinion.

Opinion? What part of "team X is talking to team Y about player Z" is opinion? Creating rumors is not an opinion.

Who says he's creating it? Reporting a rumor and creating a rumor are two differnt things.

Either way... We're getting a little carried away with this. If you don't like Eck, then you don't have to read it.

Its funny...its entertainment.. thats all.

Now that we put that baby to rest...here is what the latest is.... And keep an open mind... It could be reported...created...real...fake...make belive...fantasy....whatever.....but here is the latest.....

*The Flames are once again leading the pack along with the Sabres and Hurricanes in possibly dealing for Oli Jokinen. It really does appear as though Jokinen could be moved VERY soon here...

*Also the Avalance and Sabres are now joined by Ottawa in the hunt for Frolov who looks like he very much could be dealt.

*The Flyers have cleared cap space for Briere by putting Metropolit and Ossi Van on waivers...

*The Rangers may very well be off the hook with Avery as it is believed now to be only 50/50 that were Avery to be put on re-entry he would even make it to the Rangers...

*The Senators are looking at some "serious options" for Spezza. I would put the Kings and Oilers at the front of that, but also look to the Stars, Blue Jackets, Avalanche, and Predators, all of whom I have heard mentioned today with Spezza.

*One of my favorite young goalies to come over from Europe, Jonas Enroth, will be getting the start for the Sabres. (Eck Blew this one...Surprise..Surprise!)

*The Capitals are in the market for a backup goalie that has had some playoff success....."anyone?"

*The Bruins are interested in Antropov and may be neck and neck with Vancouver at this point.

*Kaberle to the Sabres

I don't understand why you incessantly post Eck articles here, BamBam.

Really?? It should be easy to understand... Its the exact same reason that you, and everyone incessantly make posts on these boards.

If its in the rule book of SabreSpace.com that we are not allowed to post something that relates to the sabres whether it be fact, rumor, opinion, etc then please let me know.

Otherwise.. its just for fun... You don't have to read it.

Man... we are way to sensitive with this.

Because he paid the $20 to subscribe so he needs to justify it. Either that or he is Eck trying to drum up some business.

Wrong.. There are legitimate reporters that offer insight into the NHL. And its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You guys seem to know alot about some $20.00 payment for never going to the site. Hmmmmm....I wonder.

Don't be a hater.

New Entertainment from eck in original post.

Stafford and a #1 for Kaberle and Moore? Which of you guys would've been ok with that deal?

Moore is a UFA and I wouldn't give up Stafford and a #1 for Kaberle. The Sabres would be going down the road once again of too many of the same type of players on the blueline aka soft finesse players.

If I'm trading Stafford the deal really needs to blow me away.

I'd trade him stright up for Jordan Staal!

http://www.tsn.ca/columnists/scott_cullen/...s=headlines_nhl

The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review suggests that Penguins C Jordan Staal could be the next core player to be moved from Pittsburgh, if not by the trade deadline then in the summer, if the on-ice results don't improve.

Archived