GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

I haven't seen our awesome #5 in a while. Anyone else?

I bet after the 2nd penalty lindy came on forums.sabrespace.com/ and decided to have a listen.

Edit: actually the jackass is back on the ice. He either sat for a while or merely didn't do anything moronic for a change.

I was actually talking about the interview with Burke. It went on forever. Just when you thought it was over she would ask another question. Classic VS.

I am not defending VS., but that is what happens when you have a sub-par network "trying too hard." They are hucking it, and when you get them all together you naturally have a huckfest.

At least they are trying! It is the only way to get better!

:wallbash: :wallbash:

you're joking, right? PhilaDOLPHIA has nothing to do with having a Canadian accent - or any other accent. It is just lazy & unprofessional of him as a broadcaster

Thats how all my pittsburgh buddies pronounce it due to their weird accent/dialect.

I know people call me out from out of state for saying "salad"...

Except that it hit his chest.

I like how you don't say anything all game, and then when you finally do it's not to talk about the game. It's just to call us homers. :thumbsup:

Maybe that's because I like watching the game, not my computer screen. I've never understood how people carry on banter during the game. The eyes can only point one way... unless you're Ryan Miller.

Maybe that's because I like watching the game, not my computer screen. I've never understood how people carry on banter during the game. The eyes can only point one way... unless you're Ryan Miller.

Pretty easy... I wait for the whistle to blow then slam a comment and go back to slamming drinks.

Archived