GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

Redirected (deflected) is a far cry from directed. Pominville clearly directed the puck in with his arm.

According to him the ref said he did it with his chest... In any case, if thats what the initially called it as, you definitely can't overturn it and he did make some weird arm movement. Oh well...

Our powerplay looks good even though they didn't score in the 2nd...

Redirected (deflected) is a far cry from directed. Pominville clearly directed the puck in with his arm.

Except that it hit his chest.

I like how you don't say anything all game, and then when you finally do it's not to talk about the game. It's just to call us homers. :thumbsup:

A little research would've been nice.

<_<

As much as I can't stand other announcers butchering Sabres' names, it is pretty pathetic when our own Kevin Sylvester cannot correctly pronounce the CITY of Philadelphia.....you would think Roby would have pulled him aside a long time ago and said, "kid, the word is not PhilaDOLPHIA".

ughhhhhhhhh..... :wallbash: Sylvester should be embarrassed.

Buffalo really has to clean things up in the defensive zone. They seem a bit lazy in their positioning in front of the net.... Toronto's getting way too many decent scoring chances and good rebounds. We CAN'T ride Miller all the way to the playoffs! If Toronto gets one goal here, they're right back in this one. Come on guys, finish the game!

As much as I can't stand other announcers butchering Sabres' names, it is pretty pathetic when our own Kevin Sylvester cannot correctly pronounce the CITY of Philadelphia.....you would think Roby would have pulled him aside a long time ago and said, "kid, the word is not PhilaDOLPHIA".

ughhhhhhhhh..... :wallbash: Sylvester should be embarrassed.

Isn't he canadian atleast? Could just be some weird accent.

Archived