GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Knightrider

I need to see that rule before passing full judgement, but I always thought it was foot or hand, not arm!

The rule is,

Article 487 section A.: if a questionable goal is scored in Toronto, it counts to the benefits of Toronto.

after reading, i saw section b and c

Section B: "Unless it is for Sydney Crosby or Alex Ovechkin"

Section C: "In the event a questionable goal is scored by Sydney Crosby or Alex Ovechkin in Toronto, we flip a coin and give it to them next time"

The rule is,

Article 487 section A.: if a questionable goal is scored in Toronto, it counts to the benefits of Toronto.

after reading, i saw section b and c

Section B: "Unless it is for Sydney Crosby or Alex Ovechkin"

Section C: "In the event a questionable goal is scored by Sydney Crosby or Alex Ovechkin in Toronto, we flip a coin and give it to them next time"

:w00t:

We need to get our D more stable though, if we're going to hold on to the lead.

PS. I love the hockey fan/baby ward commercial on VS.

BS. He's putting his shoulder in a position to avoid hurting it hitting the goal, and the idiot ref says no goal.

Ya know, it's one thing if they make a call on the replay, but how the hell is that goal waived off in the first place? Crappola.

Still a pretty enjoyable period.

:w00t:

We need to get our D more stable though, if we're going to hold on to the lead.

PS. I love the hockey fan/baby ward commercial on VS.

I would prefer not to have to depend on our D and attack them instead of play the "oh we have a 3-0 lead" game like we did on Friday.

And yes, hockey fan/baby commercial, makes me laugh everytime. Can't wait til I have the opportunity to be "THAT GUY"

What a bunch of homers! You can't direct the puck into the net with something other than your stick. There wasn't much doubt about that one. Again, I ask: what about being a fan of a team requires you to suspend reality?

That's just not true. Pucks get redirected all the time by body parts. What an anti-homer!

What a bunch of homers! You can't direct the puck into the net with something other than your stick. There wasn't much doubt about that one. Again, I ask: what about being a fan of a team requires you to suspend reality?

Because it allows the opportunity to crack jokes about The Force and NHL rule-book. Is that so wrong?

I was also wondering about that... What does "direct" mean? I have to define it as intentional. Was Pommer's move intentional?

Archived