Amerks off the 1-10 start!

inkman

:(

I take it your a big Rochester fan? When the Sabres were hooked up w/ Rochester, I only cared about the Sabres prospects, but for some reason I'm starting to like Portland.

I take it your a big Rochester fan?

Well, I live in Rochester. My parents had season tickets. I went to just about every home game for the better part of the 80's. The Amerks have been in Rochester longer than the Sabres have been in Buffalo. The current state of the team is depressing. My team is gone. Some imposters wearing their jerseys now live in their home. I hate this team.

Well, I live in Rochester. My parents had season tickets. I went to just about every home game for the better part of the 80's. The Amerks have been in Rochester longer than the Sabres have been in Buffalo. The current state of the team is depressing. My team is gone. Some imposters wearing their jerseys now live in their home. I hate this team.

Don't be a hater... Life is too short...

Linky

:rolleyes:

It'll be OK. Amerk6 told us that the Panthers have a much better minor league system than the Sabres do, so any day now I'm sure that the Amerks will get their 1st win and just start rolling. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Sorry, I feel absolutely no sympathy for Donner nor his alter ego / apologist.

I'm not going to start another Amerks arguement but we can only blame Donner. Darcy Regier needed to get our kids out of Rochester because the environment around the team sucked. Players were stuck living high up in the hotel room near the BCA in a small room because Donner had burned way too many bridges with apartment complexes to give deals to him. The way players were treated on the road. Even the small things. The entire situation just sucked.

In Portland, our players are treated with class. I'm not sad at all. I'm actually glad. Portland is a great place for us to be.

The affiliation will return. Sorry to everyone in Portland, but we're just using you for sex until our girlfriend comes back to us.

They need some vets! :ph34r:

They have one....Rory Fitzpatrick. Gee you think signing him was a PR move? Me thinks so. Donner absolutely ruined Rochester hockey. As said above, I believe the Sabres and Amerks will reunite down the road once Styres finds out how much of a douche Donner is and buys him out.

It'll be OK. Amerk6 told us that the Panthers have a much better minor league system than the Sabres do, so any day now I'm sure that the Amerks will get their 1st win and just start rolling. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

That was actually fun to watch you two duke it out a few weeks ago.

As for inky, I really feel sorry for him.

The affiliation will return. Sorry to everyone in Portland, but we're just using you for sex until our girlfriend comes back to us.

Dude, that was harsh...

IMO, it's nice to have Portland around because our prospects will be playing Boston's prospects and giving us a feel for things whenever the B's roll into town.

Then again, weren't the Amerks supposed to tangle with the Marlies a few times last year?

Amerks lose again. :D Suck it Donner! :nana:

http://stats.theahl.com/stats/game-summary...game_id=1004812

0-4

Spoke to Gragnani tonight after the game and he said he was so happy to be out of Rochester. Not because of the fans, but because of travel. In Portland, they hardly have to travel like Rochester did so most night they get to sleep in their own beds and the players really enjoy that.

Spoke to Gragnani tonight after the game and he said he was so happy to be out of Rochester. Not because of the fans, but because of travel. In Portland, they hardly have to travel like Rochester did so most night they get to sleep in their own beds and the players really enjoy that.

Yes, that division is setup nicely. You could throw a blanket over all the cities in that division. Farthest they have to travel is Hartford and Providence.

Amerks 0-5 after another putrid showing. 4-1 loss to Manitoba. Now I know why Florida has sucked asss for so long, they ain't got sheit for prospects. It's a damn good thing Rochester signed the cagey vet....Fitzpatrick. This team and organization is an absolute joke. #%^$#! you Donner you fat mother #%^$#!ing worthless $#ck sucking piece of rotten dog #%^$#!!!!! :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

Yes, that division is setup nicely. You could throw a blanket over all the cities in that division. Farthest they have to travel is Hartford and Providence.

Amerks 0-5 after another putrid showing. 4-1 loss to Manitoba. Now I know why Florida has sucked asss for so long, they ain't got sheit for prospects. It's a damn good thing Rochester signed the cagey vet....Fitzpatrick. This team and organization is an absolute joke. #%^$#! you Donner you fat mother #%^$#!ing worthless $#ck sucking piece of rotten dog #%^$#!!!!! :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death: :death:

[This is an automated response]

Interesting insight. Thanks.

Archived