Amerks off the 1-10 start!

inkman

I'm not about to go "inside baseball" about the pathetic state of the Amerks. All I know is that Donner and his party have taken a storied multiple Calder Cup-winning franchise and have literally run it into the abyss.

Makes me so glad I got my butt outta Rochester (bad enough the Northeast is hurting in a lot of ways right now) even though it is truly sad to see. His comments over the course of last season had a lot of us predicting something like this but I gotta say, it is worse than I thought it would be.

I'm so pissed I didn't even check to see if they were playing. F U Donner! :bag:

Yes, Donner sucks!

Did you see my post in the GDT about when we take that ride to Pitt to slap the horn dude around? I said on the way back we can detour through Boston and knock the "whooo" guy's teeth out there as well. I hate that idiot. Had to listen to 7 whooo's tonight. I don't now what's worse, an annoying blaring horn or some loser that yells "whooo" after announcing every home goal.

Yes, Donner sucks!

Did you see my post in the GDT about when we take that ride to Pitt to slap the horn dude around? I said on the way back we can detour through Boston and knock the "whooo" guy's teeth out there as well. I hate that idiot. Had to listen to 7 whooo's tonight. I don't now what's worse, an annoying blaring horn or some loser that yells "whooo" after announcing every home goal.

That would be quite the roadie. Can we stop at Donner's as our last stop and kick him in the nuts? ;)

That would be quite the roadie. Can we stop at Donner's as our last stop and kick him in the nuts? ;)

We can do that on the way out and then again on the way back. But if we do that, then we will have to swing through Philly and knock a few more of Bobby Clarke's teeth out, if he has any left. May as well make the rounds. :chris:

I still have to wonder though : Where is Amerks6?

I certainly hope he enjoys the one-ice talent the Panthers provided.

I'm sure Donner, err Amerks6 is confident that this is just a temporary swoon before the Panthers magically infuse Rochester with a ton of veteran AHL stars and all those top-flight prospects they've been hiding.

Archived