Enduring video mystery

PASabreFan

I still have no idea, but I did make this screen grab for people to look at without watching the video every time:

post-733-1217469564_thumbpng

I cannot quite make out the print on the jersey. If we could get that, it may help identify him.

As far as I can tell, that is deffinately not one of the Knoxes nor SPG.

Looks sort of like Cam Neely.

I think it's ToddKaz. No--in all seriousness, I've seen that video before, and I don't recall that image, which lasts 2-3 times as long as every other still in the video. I suspect, but don't know, and can't prove, that it's a youtube user who inserted a vanity photo into the video.

The photo wasn't inserted into the montage by a youtuber. The photo is in the original video "Building a Winner - Fan Appreciation Video" from 2003. The person that suggested it was Golisano's friend from Paychex is probably correct. (I doubt it is a coincidence that his photo is shown right before Tom's and unfortunately the dude's name escapes me now.) He's wearing a M_____ Party House sweater. Maybe Inky or Vanek-man might have some insight into what defunct restaurant it was.

The photo wasn't inserted into the montage by a youtuber. The photo is in the original video "Building a Winner - Fan Appreciation Video" from 2003. The person that suggested it was Golisano's friend from Paychex is probably correct. (I doubt it is a coincidence that his photo is shown right before Tom's and unfortunately the dude's name escapes me now.) He's wearing a M_____ Party House sweater. Maybe Inky or Vanek-man might have some insight into what defunct restaurant it was.

I feel like I found out who really shot JFK. Or JR.

What will fill the empty hours in my life now?

NOT Teenage Wasteland. But I can never remember what it's actually titled.

Soeaking of The Who, Foo Fighters completely rocked out Young Man Blues and Bargain on Monday at the BCA. My favorite part of the show was 'Cold Day in the Sun' where Taylor takes over lead vocals. :thumbsup:

I seem to remember it being a friend of Golisano's who loved hockey, but has passed away.

Eugene Polisseni? I went to high school with his son. I was always kinda jealous of Greg, his son, as he drove a Porshe to high school but later on we became good aquaintances.

I didn't stay up all night, but I did look for my copy of the fan appreciation DVD. Couldn't find it. If anyone has a copy of the DVD, does it have production credits for the video?

It isn't Golisano. Color photos were rare when he was the age of the kid in the photo, and no, I'm not being cruel.

By the way, while searching for similar vids to try to compare, I came across

freakin' gem of Sabs highlights set to The Who. Awesome. Great band, great hockey. If only Keith Moon had started a doughnut chain....

oh man that Sekera goal had me goin' nuts this year :worthy:

Eugene Polisseni? I went to high school with his son. I was always kinda jealous of Greg, his son, as he drove a Porshe to high school but later on we became good aquaintances.

Probably. And my guess as to the team he was playing for was Mapledale Party House.

Soeaking of The Who, Foo Fighters completely rocked out Young Man Blues and Bargain on Monday at the BCA. My favorite part of the show was 'Cold Day in the Sun' where Taylor takes over lead vocals. :thumbsup:

One of my friends went to the show, we talked about it last night. I really wish I could have seen the Foos live; I'm just broke. Their performance was excellent on The Who's Rock Honors.

I hear there was a sick Triangle solo at some point during the night?

Hmm... i don't know. What town?

Archived