Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

So, you wake up, go downstairs, have some coffee, and then the thing happens. You get up, go to the room where you remove some morning problems. You do your business and grab some paper to prepare to clean yourself. Only you grab three sheets instead of four. While cleaning yourself, you apply too much pressure for the insufficient sheet count and break through, giving yourself a fine "How's Your Morning?"

Man, I hate that.

You liked it and you know it.

Currently appeasing it with a tuna sandwich. This is what I get for biking twelve miles before my first meal of the day.

I have some fruit for later, but otherwise, just a salad for lunch today. I plan on running 2 miles before dinner. nothing impressive, but it's as far as I can run lol. my lungs hate me afterwards...stupid asthma.

I may be a little late on this, Ted Nugent's comment of "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year." is hilarious. i am interested in what other One Hit Wonders think of the United States' political landscape? What does Right Said Fred or the Flock of Seagulls think? What is Debbie Gibson's take? Is Dexy's Midnight Runners available for comment?

I may be a little late on this, Ted Nugent's comment of "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year." is hilarious. i am interested in what other One Hit Wonders think of the United States' political landscape? What does Right Said Fred or the Flock of Seagulls think? What is Debbie Gibson's take? Is Dexy's Midnight Runners available for comment?

I hope Nuge has to man up and off himself just out of principle. Maybe he should have just offered to eat a microphone?

I hope Nuge has to man up and off himself just out of principle. Maybe he should have just offered to eat a microphone?

If Ted Nugent really cares about this country and wants to protect the USA, why isn't Ted Nugent and his bow in Afghanistan? Why isn't Ted and his bow in the mountains of Columbia shutting down the drug cartels? Seems like Ted could really make a difference other than killing animals that he purchases and releases on his property.

If Ted Nugent really cares about this country and wants to protect the USA, why isn't Ted Nugent and his bow in Afghanistan? Why isn't Ted and his bow in the mountains of Columbia shutting down the drug cartels? Seems like Ted could really make a difference other than killing animals that he purchases and releases on his property.

Wow, you follow Ted!

Also this weather. It's keeping me from going inside and doing thesis work. Not really a good complaint, but whatever.

GGreat for you. Masters or PHD? Subject matter? Good Luck!

Hey man, Uncle Ted is a blue blooded American who knows that it's his god given right, nay DUTY to complain about things he doesn't know anything about. Book learnin and humanitarianism is for terrorists.

Wow, you follow Ted!

GGreat for you. Masters or PHD? Subject matter? Good Luck!

Masters in Criminal Justice. Working on a project with Rochester PD and hoping it leads to a desk job with them. Thanks!

been down and out for about a week with cellulitis. for those of you who've had this, you'll know what i've been through. for the rest of you, pray you never get it. it's ... unpleasant.

to add insult to injury, boss gave me crap about coming back to work monday and tuesday. i ended up taking off last tuesday through friday, and came back to work monday and tuesday. took off yesterday for the same issue. he stopped by my cube this morning and said, "see? told ya that you should have taken short-term."

My favorite teacher from high school suffered a massive stroke last week and died. He was probably somewhere in his mid-50s, so it was way too early to go. Both my brother and I were constantly in that classroom, even years after we graduated. I haven't had the chance to stop in for about 6 years now though. The school is having a funeral service tomorrow morning and I was really considering going, but unfortunately it's not doable. I really wish at least one of the two of us was able to go, but my brother (still in Buffalo) has a very good excuse for being unable to go (more on that tomorrow).

I always knew this teacher was a big influence for a certain group of students, but over the past week I have read so many comments on facebook about him. Many of them from people I never would have expected. This teacher meant the world to so many people. The stories I've read and shared this past week, those were some great times. I hope he knew how much of an impact he had. I just wish I could go back and tell him as much.

Thanks for everything Mr. Reopolos.

Hey Shrader,

I'm very sorry.

My mom was a teacher and when she passed a year and a half ago, it was a note like yours from one of her students that I cherish most. She loved her students and she was an awesome mom, but when she was gone it was so final it seemed. It was notes afterwords like yours that were so comforting. they said in essense that the lessons each student learned meant so much that in spirit she lived on. Don't fail to communicate to the family your feelings . It really means a lot.

Take Care,

Steve

Edited by BMWR100RT