Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Last week, someone Kaleta'd me from behind I and went head first into the boards in a crumpled mess. After some choice words of warning about keeping his head up, I lit him up with a shoulder to breast bone check against the boards that de-skated him late in the 3rd. It was damn near orgasmic as he was plastered against the boards with his skates in the air.

Scumbag or not, some guys need payback or they think they can play dirty without retribution. If some guy plays in a manner that could break my neck, I want him to know he has to worry about the same thing. Maybe he'll think twice next time and realize it is only beer league.

VEEERRY doubtful. The guys that don't realize they're paying to play rather than just a single well timed phone call from replacing Milan Lucic don't normally catch the hint from a single well placed bodycheck.

Boy if those aren't some convincing reasons to stop being a Bills fan.

No kidding. I've thought about looking into the Steelers. Got some really good friends who live out that way too. Might shock the living daylights out of them if they find out I start rooting for Black and Gold.

post #6000 on page 300 is a four worder about cold sores. Irony?

I had #5000

I love it when we can spit out Darcy-style Excel spreadsheets......

:worthy:

1) we lost to the Flyers

2) I need to quote the production units for a customer before they buy the already quoted prototypes bc their management wants to make sure that it's within their budget. that's fine, and understandable, but i can't get the project engineer to STOP optimizing and give me the parts list and process list with something mimicking the final assembly drawing. He wants to keep adjusting small insignificant, non cost driving details before he does the release, and it is driving me nuts!

3) my dog ate one of my good dress shoes at some point last night. He's never been a shoe eater. I guess the Flyers winning ticked him off that much... <_<

Bows on cars.

Like in the silly commercials that would try and convince us a car is a perfectly reasonable Christmas present?

That reminds me of a longstanding car-related complaint: spoilers on 4-door sedans. Stop it. You are not a drag racer or in Tokyo Drift. Especially if you have a car seat in the back.

• Like (+1) 1

- Walmart sucks! They opened a new store in Lancaster earlier this year. Been in there 4 or 5 times, and won't be back. I can't believe how bad the quality of employees are, nor how poorly the store is run. There are never enough registers open, and if you go in for one item, the express line is 20 items max. You can't make that express line 5 or 10 items. FU!

- How the heck does a Pepsi truck end up on it side on Transit Rd. in Depew where the speed limit is 30...which resulted in Transit Rd being close in both directions during the morning rush hour. :angry:

- First significant snowfall of the season on its way. :censored:

Are you kidding? Why don't you post this on a Bills site? Of course they suck! Why in the world are you surprised? Did you just fall off the turnip truck? Did you finally realize that they have a history?

I just realized why you posted this here...no matter how bad the Sabres get they will NEVER approach that level of incompetence and ineptitude. Thanks for the reminder.

Go get a straw and SUCK IT UP!!!!

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Like in the silly commercials that would try and convince us a car is a perfectly reasonable Christmas present?

That reminds me of a longstanding car-related complaint: spoilers on 4-door sedans. Stop it. You are not a drag racer or in Tokyo Drift. Especially if you have a car seat in the back.

so .... i should probably lose the spoiler on my mini van then, right? :bag:

so .... i should probably lose the spoiler on my mini van then, right? :bag:

HAHA! I wish I had my old memory card from my old phone, as there was a picture on there of a mini-van with a large spoiler. I saw it on the 90 like a year and a half ago.

btw. I love the picture of beaker!

Speaking of Walmart and not enough registers open, I was at Walmart Sunday afternoon, middle of Christmas shopping season, the parking lot is packed, finally get to the 28 registers and only 5, that's right 5! are open. And two of those are express! Nothing pisses me off about Walmart than that.

You looking to stay in Rochester, or what?

Preferably. I put in an application for a position at Pictometry last night and I've got a few other places in mind. I just need something full time that doesn't have me on my feet all day. It's tough to work on a thesis when you're exhausted from picking things up and putting them down :lol:

Preferably. I put in an application for a position at Pictometry last night and I've got a few other places in mind. I just need something full time that doesn't have me on my feet all day. It's tough to work on a thesis when you're exhausted from picking things up and putting them down :lol:

plus, that's what you go to Planet Fitness to not do :rolleyes:

good luck with the hunt/applications.

- Walmart sucks! They opened a new store in Lancaster earlier this year. Been in there 4 or 5 times, and won't be back. I can't believe how bad the quality of employees are, nor how poorly the store is run. There are never enough registers open, and if you go in for one item, the express line is 20 items max. You can't make that express line 5 or 10 items. FU!

- How the heck does a Pepsi truck end up on it side on Transit Rd. in Depew where the speed limit is 30...which resulted in Transit Rd being close in both directions during the morning rush hour. :angry:

- First significant snowfall of the season on its way. :censored:

Not to mention the cashier in that line is the dumbest, slowest cashier in the world.

Sorry to hear about that. I'll be praying for you.

Thanks man. It's fortunate for me though that I'm a young guy with no kids or a house to worry about, etc. Just pay the rent, keep the truck running and the girlfriend happy :D

And on the topic of Walmart, can you really blame those workers for being so bad? No one works there because they want to. Working for walmart sucks. I can't think of a job I'd want less.