Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Home made. You basically just put Jack Daniels in a jug of Maple Syrup and go. There are fancier ways of doing it that remove some of the alcohol, but we're men , and that wasn't going to happen.

Chugging it seemed like a tasty and fantastic idea at the time, but rolling around in pain at 5am made it somewhat regrettable.

Nothing that day old black coffee and some breakfast can't fix! :thumbsup:

But you mix whisky with maple syrup.

Anyway, I do feel sorry for you! Hangovers suck. Try drinking without all the sugar next time; you'll feel better.

We are planning to come home to WNY for the weekend but our little guy has been fighting a bug for a few days now and it doesn't look like we'll be travelling today. Hopefully tomorrow at this point but I'm not putting a sick 4-year-old in the back of the car for nearly 4 hours.

But you mix whisky with maple syrup.

Anyway, I do feel sorry for you! Hangovers suck. Try drinking without all the sugar next time; you'll feel better.

To be fair, this was our inspiration. And I'm not so much hungover as just tired from not sleeping. I'm definitely blaming that on the JDMS. Or maybe that undercooked Jimmy Dean sausage patty. :sick:

It's an old saying at work (and gets pretty tiresome when I keep hearing it), but it's 100000000% true...

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

So many people I work with don't realize that our unit needs to be involved in projects (even some stupid project managers) that when it comes time for our work to be done - a day before the deadline - we get these losers walking up to our desks and asking us to drop everything and give them network access so they can complete their part of the project.

We are planning to come home to WNY for the weekend but our little guy has been fighting a bug for a few days now and it doesn't look like we'll be travelling today. Hopefully tomorrow at this point but I'm not putting a sick 4-year-old in the back of the car for nearly 4 hours.

Do you have a roof rack? ;)

I'm in a hurry today. So I go to the ATM and get cash and then order a burger at a fast food joint (which I almost never do). I paid with a $20 bill from the ATM, but I got change for a $10.

Me: I gave you $20 this is only $4 change.

Cashier: No, You gave me a $10.

Me. No I didn't. I gave you a twenty dollar bill.

Cashier: It says $10 on your receipt.

Me: It says $10 on my receipt, because that's what you typed in.

Cashier: You gave me $10

:wallbash:

I guess ATM's are giving $10 these days.

I think I just got robbed.

I'm in a hurry today. So I go to the ATM and get cash and then order a burger at a fast food joint (which I almost never do). I paid with a $20 bill from the ATM, but I got change for a $10.

Dunno about your ATM, but there are plenty on the West Side of Buffalo that deal in $10 bills.

But I think you got robbed.

So how was your $16 fast food burger?

My twitters all a flutter.

Page keeps refreshing, all on its own, about every two seconds.

No help to be found.

Must be nice to make all that money but not have to answer to your client. :angry:

Did you make sure your help request was under 140 characters?

To be fair, this was our inspiration. And I'm not so much hungover as just tired from not sleeping. I'm definitely blaming that on the JDMS. Or maybe that undercooked Jimmy Dean sausage patty. :sick:

That video is too funny. I love the calorie/fat counter on the bottom. "We 'bout to get DRUNK off pancakes!"

I want to point out that the JD Syrup has been systematically taking its revenge on me all day long, Montezuma style. :bag:

Sourmash whisky is a precious gift from the heavens, and you have molested it by drinking it with maple syrup. You're getting your just deserts, here. Or in your case, maybe your just desserts.

• Like (+1) 1