Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Speaking of the anthem, that chick butchered it. I won't tolerate even one lyric flubbed. She was trying so hard to be bluesy, or whatever, to put her own spin on it, she forgot the words? I hate that. And anyone who tries to stylize the anthem.

And then the union used the anthem to pass along their message of solidarity. Ridiculous.

Interviewing roofing contractors today to find someone to replace the roof on my house. Loads of fun. Any recommendations?

we need a new roof also, and have been dragging our feet...the two quotes we received (one local company, one local Amish) were both right at 7 grand. Who the heck wants to spend that kind of money???

NOT ME!

But we need it so I just hope we can move on this before the snow flies :cry:

Speaking of the anthem, that chick butchered it. I won't tolerate even one lyric flubbed. She was trying so hard to be bluesy, or whatever, to put her own spin on it, she forgot the words? I hate that. And anyone who tries to stylize the anthem.

With all those horrible attributes, I bet you can't wait for hockey season to start.

The State of New York and its f##kin' bureaucratic system. We've waited 12-16 months to pay for support and maintenance on our network equipment because people downtown (who aren't even part of our own agency and likely don't have the first clue why this is necessary) have to approve it first.

Now we have our wireless network down - not critical, but widely used and people are used to it. We can't fix it and we're trying ways to sneak through to open a support case for help. Of course, the vendor won't help us because we haven't paid them yet.

:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Believe it or not, I'm maintaining my temper very well.

I hate when messageboard posters start long-winded, hey look at me threads just to announce that they are leaving the board. It's even worse when they immediately lock the thread so no on can mock them mercilessly.

WOW I was wondering when this would become a topic of its own alas it has not.

I hate when messageboard posters start long-winded, hey look at me threads just to announce that they are leaving the board. It's even worse when they immediately lock the thread so no on can mock them mercilessly.

Jesus freaks. I'm pretty sure god doesn't want you wasting your time posting on a message board. Which is why I don't believe in god.

OMG!! I wanted to start in on that guy!

You missed your chance - I started a thread and some over active mod without a sense of humor deleted it. Feel free to pop into the "Broads in the locker room" thread. That one is next up for deletion, but should get interesting before it bursts into flames.

You missed your chance - I started a thread and some over active mod without a sense of humor deleted it. Feel free to pop into the "Broads in the locker room" thread. That one is next up for deletion, but should get interesting before it bursts into flames.

They should leave it up. M2C

Yeah, I hope that sticks around for a while. A pissed off chz is a good thing. I might have to ban her from reporting from the locker room of my hockey team though. She might get violent.

She should stay away from the "how would you feel" argument, though. Its like Billy Crystal said in When Harry met Sally - guys pretty much want to bang the ugly ones, too.