Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

Couldn't tell ya why, but it puts much less stress on your legs. I would constantly get painful shin splints during training, and my doctor advised me to start running on roads. Ever since that, there's been no trouble. I believe that most books on running will tell you the same thing.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jim2wr/id184.html

Interesting read on the subject that I came across. I suppose it makes sense. It just has to be taken to the molecular level. I'm surprised that it is as big of a difference as their numbers claim. Very interesting.

http://mysite.verizon.net/jim2wr/id184.html

Interesting read on the subject that I came across. I suppose it makes sense. It just has to be taken to the molecular level. I'm surprised that it is as big of a difference as their numbers claim. Very interesting.

Asphalt does have more "give." Heck the chains on my old snowblower were digging into my asphalt driveway... Same thing when I went to jack up my old truck... I used a floor jack with smaller wheels, the wheels started to leave marks! :blink:

Ya... It is Friday, so me complaining about my asphalt driveway doesn't count... I guess the mods are sleeping! :nana:

Gee, there's a shock. A pizza delivery guy gunning for pedestrians. ;)

I've been warned about driving recklessly with the car topper on (you know the thing that has the name of the pizza joint on top of the car). My solution, stop putting the car topper on my truck.

Actually, I need you to switch to the Macedon Mark's. The last time I ordered, the food was slow and the "hot" wings were barbeque. WTF!

FYI - Mark's normal wing sauce is BBQ based. Kinda like a cross between BBQ and wing sauce. If you want wing sauce, request "Buffalo Sauce" wings. It seems rather un-WNY, but their wings are popular. If their was no zing to your wings, perhaps they gave you mild instead of hot because the hot BBQ based wings are pretty freaking hot.

I hate when play by play guys don't bother to learn how to pronounce the names of the opposing players. (I watched the Chicago fee on center ice last night).

You might as well add this one to your complaint: not realizing that both game feeds were available last night.

You might as well add this one to your complaint: not realizing that both game feeds were available last night.

But, if you don't take time to change your DVR settings - what you get on auto-record is what you get. Having to manually set the channel for 82 games takes quite a bit of the convenience out of keyword based recordings.

So, my old credit union has a 30 year fixed/no points mortgage for 4.625% the past couple of weeks. We call every day since Friday to get our application in. Tuesday - we finally get them the info for the pre-qual and he says he'll email the documents to me that night.

Nothing came.

Then I called on Wed. and...

nothing came.

then I wake up today and the rates went up ONE FULL POINT! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I get this guy on the phone and it literally takes him 2 MINUTES to email me my pre-qual. 2 MINUTES! I waited two days for that and now I have to see if they are just jacking the rates to get temporarily caught up and then they will lower them again. I'm pretty livid right now. I mean really livid.

I really love how bad weather creates bad roads, which for some strange reason serves as a beacon for every crappy driver to jump in their car and drive like an idiot the whole way.

I really, really love when the roads are bad and people are being advised to avoid unnecessary travel, but I see them coming into the YMCA to work out -- and then they say things like "man, the roads are really bad today!" Yeah I know, it's really shocking. <_<