Complaint Thursdays

LabattBlue

the simple fact that I have to work and dont get every single day off for the rest of my life to play video games.

Amen, brother. A-freaking-men.

Three:

1. Sean Hannity (as always).

2. B uffalo Sports. Seriously. WTF?

3. The voice mail greeting on AT&T wireless (ex-Cingular only?) customers. Holy hell that thing goes on for hours... "The person you're looking for is not currently available. At the tone, leave a message. Or, if you'd like to page this person, press one now. When you are finished leaving your message, simply hang up. If you would like more options after you leave your message, press the pound key.... blah blah blah..." I hate that.

Hannity is a confirmed douchebag. I remember catching about three minutes of his radio show after the '04 elections and of course he was very gracious about GWB's reelection. I wanted to drive to his radio station and give him a beat down.

Accessing Verizon's voicemail also sucks - I had a couple old VM's that I had saved, and once they get to the 21-day limit, they play first, no matter how many new messages you get. I know I have to go through and clear out the VM, but damn.

Avatar theives. Someone on this board stole my avatar from the football board. You know who you are! :P

Maybe you could describe the avatar in question. No names, you know? ;)

Not sure if i got this in last week, i am amazed at how little respect people have for the customer service industry. I work in a call center for medical insurance, and hearing the way people talk down to me and my co-workers all day is ridiculous. You would think people were raised to at least respect people or have basic manners---- but the people i deal with are some of the most ignorant and condescending people i have ever spoken to.

Not sure if i got this in last week, i am amazed at how little respect people have for the customer service industry. I work in a call center for medical insurance, and hearing the way people talk down to me and my co-workers all day is ridiculous. You would think people were raised to at least respect people or have basic manners---- but the people i deal with are some of the most ignorant and condescending people i have ever spoken to.

I heard that!

I work in a call center for Roadside Assistance and I gotta tell ya, people can be some rude, demanding b*tch*s!! It's like walking into a pizza joint and screaming your order at the top of your lungs while throwing in some F bombs.... you're begging for a cheese and spit pizza. Why can't people demonstrate some form of respectability?? My employees take way too much abuse from people.

I'm lucky enough to be a Supervisor, so god bless you when you ask to speak to me, because I'm not held to the same requirements as my employees, and I WILL make sure our service provider takes his/her sweet a** time getting to you......especially if you were dumb enough to lock your keys in the car or if you're to whimpy to change your own tire you :censored:

Sorry, I'm done now...... oh and :censored: you Tallinder...

I heard that!

I work in a call center for Roadside Assistance and I gotta tell ya, people can be some rude, demanding b*tch*s!! It's like walking into a pizza joint and screaming your order at the top of your lungs while throwing in some F bombs.... you're begging for a cheese and spit pizza. Why can't people demonstrate some form of respectability?? My employees take way too much abuse from people.

I'm lucky enough to be a Supervisor, so god bless you when you ask to speak to me, because I'm not held to the same requirements as my employees, and I WILL make sure our service provider takes his/her sweet a** time getting to you......especially if you were dumb enough to lock your keys in the car or if you're to whimpy to change your own tire you :censored:

Sorry, I'm done now...... oh and :censored: you Tallinder...

Exactly. I am a lock and dam operator... Summer is nothing but pleasure boats and booze... You want to act rude? We can all spend a lot of quality time hanging out together. Cut off a 700' x 70' tow boat and want to share the lock chamber with him? :lol: :lol: Wake the other boaters? Funny how people get the message without even to hand out a single citation.

So today I got my hold on a couple of tix for the game on Saturday. I know, I know, Islanders aren't the most intriguing team to watch right now (neither are the Sabres for that matter), but I figured a game's a game and I was psyched about going. So then I have basketball practice (yes, still in high school...senior year), and 20 minutes into the game, I come down on the side of a guy's foot, snap, my ankle breaks. Not only am I layed up for the next 6-8 weeks, not only do I miss something like 8 games, but my tickets go right out the window. :censored: :censored: :censored:

You know, every time you mention that, I think to myself.... "now that's freaking cool."

Kinda like being a firehouse at times... Has a lot of down time... Yet, steady work... Like tonight, quite as a church mouse on the radio and things are starting to freeze (kinda early)...

^^ Sorta a complaint? ;)

I'm sure I'll be back late tonight with some complaint(s) from the several stops we have to make over the course of the day, but for now, two internet related ones...

#1 Please stop with the animated graphics scrolling across the screen.

#2 If I want to watch video on your website, I'll click on the play button. Stop the auto play!

Here's a complaint -- not only did the NFL games suck today, but the halftime shows? Jesse McCartney and the Jonas Brothers? Seriously? Is the NFL trying to branch out into that 9-to-15-year-old screaming 'tween girls demographic? I mean seriously - were there any NFL fans - hardcore or casual - that saw the halftime lineup and said "ooh, good - they got the Jonas Brothers."

Here's a complaint -- not only did the NFL games suck today, but the halftime shows? Jesse McCartney and the Jonas Brothers? Seriously? Is the NFL trying to branch out into that 9-to-15-year-old screaming 'tween girls demographic? I mean seriously - were there any NFL fans - hardcore or casual - that saw the halftime lineup and said "ooh, good - they got the Jonas Brothers."

You are correct in your view of this matter concerning the NFL's choice of questionable halftime entertainment. Not only were the games horrible....and I use the words blowout generously but the last thing that I wanted to listen too or see were boy bands and someone who very well could be a distant relative of Paul McCartney............. good grief.

It must be nice to have some sound financial backing because not only do the Jonas Brothers suck, but man, are they effin ugly. It was bad enough to hear them from the other room. But then to go in and see them, I'm not sure what was worse.

Why the #%^$#! do we have to watch the piss poor Detroit Lions every freaking Thanksgiving. It's tradition says the NFL, I say only if your tradition is losing!!! #%^$#! the Detroit Lions.

Now I have a #%^$#!ing headache to boot.

On a good note, I did win $50 on the Detroit game and another $50 on Dallas. Could be the first time I ever won two games laying double digit chalk on both. Tenn -11 and Dall -13. :thumbsup: