Hayden Panettiere

ET1062

I'm not sure which I would prefer: having an affair with Angelina Jolie (pre-prego) myself or getting to witness Hayden having one with her. Obviously, a combination of the two would be the best.

<<

>>

Sorry, thought I heard my girlfriend coming.

I'm not sure which I would prefer: having an affair with Angelina Jolie (pre-prego) myself or getting to witness Hayden having one with her. Obviously, a combination of the two would be the best.

<<

>>

Sorry, thought I heard my girlfriend coming.

Carp, I knew I liked you.

I vote to ban her from the board. :death:

Sure she's cute and most of you boys would bang her in a second, but come on, she's nothing but trouble and hasn't brought an ounce of luck to this team :ph34r: .

Pick another.

Sure she's cute and most of you boys would bang her in a second, but come on, she's nothing but trouble and hasn't brought an ounce of luck to this team :ph34r: .

Hate to say it, but I have to agree.

Pick another.

Volunteering? ;)

I vote to ban her from the board. :death:

Pick another.

I was going to say that, again. In the last thread I mentioned that and everyone was ready to run me off the board

meh. i tend to agree with the sentiment that she shouldn't be here. the hayden stuff started in a legitimate way - when some members (admins?) changed their avatar to the photos of hayden getting real friendly with the cup in march 2007. and we all know how the 2007 playoff run ended.

i don't know that there's a replacement in the wings ... unless and until there are public domain pictures where a lervely lady is showing devotion to the team, the cup, the game, etc.

i don't know that there's a replacement in the wings ... unless and until there are public domain pictures where a lervely lady is showing devotion to the team, the cup, the game, etc.

Too bad she's a 'nucks fan:

post-1053-1210956777_thumbjpg

(Missy Peregrym of Reaper. I also hear that she was good in "Stick It" :ph34r: )

And for those who felt Hayden looked too young:

post-1053-1210956903_thumbjpg

Too bad she's a 'nucks fan:

post-1053-1210956777_thumbjpg

(Missy Peregrym of Reaper. I also hear that she was good in "Stick It" :ph34r: )

And for those who felt Hayden looked too young:

post-1053-1210956903_thumbjpg

Maybe Deluca will find the last picture less creepy then an 18 year old girl

Although I am still trying to figure out who's sick idea it was to dig up a corpse and have it pose with the cup in that picture. Now thats creepy!

Maybe Deluca will find the last picture less creepy then an 18 year old girl

Although I am still trying to figure out who's sick idea it was to dig up a corpse and have it pose with the cup in that picture. Now thats creepy!

Susan Saradon is looking more like Skeletor from He-Man.

Susan Saradon is looking more like Skeletor from He-Man.

she has more wrinkles than the cup has letters :bag:

Besides she's a Rangers fan ... I think she slept with the 1940 Stanley Cup team ...

:worthy:

Hey, the icons are back! Yeah!!

Archived