Hayden Panettiere

ET1062

This is perhaps a noteworthy development in the search for a successor to Miss Panettiere.

Among my favorites, when asked what she would do if she had the Stanley Cup for a day, Ms Bell responded: "I would start by eating an entire box of Fruity Pebbles out of it. Then I'd take an afternoon sponge bath in it."

Huzzah!

[Edited to eliminate call for pics of Bell circa 1996.]

This is perhaps a noteworthy development in the search for a successor to Miss Panettiere.

Among my favorites, when asked what she would do if she had the Stanley Cup for a day, Ms Bell responded: "I would start by eating an entire box of Fruity Pebbles out of it. Then I'd take an afternoon sponge bath in it."

Huzzah!

Also noteworthy: "My parents submitted a picture of me, in my catholic school uniform, with my arms around the Stanley Cup. It ended up on the ticket for Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals against Colorado in 1996."

Uhh, anyone know someone who's a Red Wings fan and a memorabilia collector?

The only problem I would have of her being the "picture girl" for us here is that she is an admitted Redwings fan. It just doesn't seem right now.

The other problem with the asking to see the ticket, isn't that 1996 was 12 years go, and she is going to be turning28 this year, putting her in the 15-16 years old range

The only problem I would have of her being the "picture girl" for us here is that she is an admitted Redwings fan. It just doesn't seem right now.

True enough. We need a gal with some local flavor, yeah? I'll continue to ponder the issue ... because I'm stupid like that.

The other problem with the asking to see the ticket, isn't that 1996 was 12 years go, and she is going to be turning28 this year, putting her in the 15-16 years old range

Ugh. I'd failed to think of that, to be honest (see "stupidity" above) ... :bag:

True enough. We need a gal with some local flavor, yeah? I'll continue to ponder the issue ... because I'm stupid like that.

Ugh. I'd failed to think of that, to be honest (see "stupidity" above) ... :bag:

She doesn't have to be local, it might be nice though. Maybe just a general hockey fan, or a girlfriend of one of the players? Maybe theres a reason to keep Max around longer?

:lol:

Maybe they could swap max then for Comrie (to get Hillary Duff) or Avery (to get Elisha Cuthbert, if they are still together)

Does anyone know if Valeri Bure still can play? Candace Cameron looks pretty good. Also hasn't Alysa Milano (the one from Who's the Boss) been doing some PR/modeling work for the NHL?

And I don't think she has any affiliations with any certain team too, so I think we are good!

i agree, man, she fulfills all my fant--...err... fits all my criteria.

Someone call up TG, LQ, or DR and get her signed!

you're around here enough to know that our FO can't handle such a critical signing. ;)

Maybe they could swap max then for Comrie (to get Hillary Duff) or Avery (to get Elisha Cuthbert, if they are still together)

Does anyone know if Valeri Bure still can play? Candace Cameron looks pretty good. Also hasn't Alysa Milano (the one from Who's the Boss) been doing some PR/modeling work for the NHL?

Sorry, but to really ramp up the Vanek - Phaneuf debate:

LINK (NSFW)

LINK 2 (ALSO NSFW)

post-760-1212085015_thumbjpg

Ok, she looks pretty smokin' in this pic, but I still think we can do better. I mean, it's tough to consider someone who called Tony Danza (TONY DANZA!) "dad."

Why look to hollywood when we should look in our own backyard? Here's my choice:

post-733-1212239255_thumbjpg

I believe all requirements are met here:

1. Smokin' Hot;
    I don't think there is any dispute on this.
  2. Hockey Fan;
    Not only a fan but very hockey-knowledgable. Not only a hockey fan, but...
  3. Sabres Fan!
    Need I say more?.

There's more:

Spndnchz has some confidence too. Any of you that remember MonkeyGirl, she once posted her own pic in the original Hayden thread. She was a cute young lady, but some idiot said something that offended her and she removed the pic within minutes. Chz seems to be able to deal with the raging hormones a few posters may have.

Also, she owns Sabres jerseys. At least I think I remember her saying that. If she also owns a hockey stick, that's just more photo props for her to use.

Now, my only reservation concerns this next pic:

post-733-1212239272_thumbjpg

Looking at that picture it appears we may have to pay to look at any pictures of her instead of her posting freebies on this forum. There was a poster over at the forums on sabres.com that was a cute young lady that had a website where you paid to watch her remove clothing etc. She posted a few pics in a Sabre jersey, but you had to pay to go to her site to see more. But I digress.

I think Spndnchz is a perfect fit here (if she's up to it).

Lastly, Spndnchz, when Scott and I made the banner at the top of the page, we discussed needing a blonde or redhead in a Sabre jersey to balance out the brunette. Perhaps if you are not interested in being Hayden you could at least post (or pm or email) a high res photo of yourself in a Sabres jersey so we can add it to the banner. For me personally, you doing that would be even cooler than you becoming Hayden.

Opinions (preferably from the poster in question)?

Archived